Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Revenge is Served

Revenge is Served

A Story by Master Vampire
"

A girl of only age 6 has her life ripped away from her by a cruel vampire named Craven Dowling. Because of him, the sweet, innocent, adorable little girl named Erica Kerb was lost to be replaced by a revenge driven, blood thirsty, killer named Elizabeth H

"

 

I circled the cowering human slowly. The fear radiating of her was intoxicating. i moved closer and a sob burst from the humans quivering lips. I moved closer again. The human tried to move away but she was staring into my white moon coloured eyes. She was trapped by her own mind.

I was close enough to strike. The thirst was almost overpowering now, but i wanted to enjoy this humans fear for as long as posible.

I waited a few more seconds before my head reared back, my fangs grew and i struck at her neck. A scream sounded from the human, not that it would do her any good out here, but the scream broke off as the human fell unconscious and went limp.

I drained her and then tossed her body away like a used napkin. The thrill of hunting was intoxicating and addictive, if you give just once then you're hooked. I left the grave yard with a satisfied smile.

 

I lay down on my king sized double-bed with black satin sheets to once again close my eyes and serender to my unconscious mind.

'It was late and very cold. My throat was drie and I could not sleep. I climbed out of bed and padded down the hallway on my small six year old feet. I reached the kitchen and opened the fridge. There, on the top shelf was my drink bottle, full of nice cool water. I wasn't very tall and I wasn't sure if I could reach it. I stretched up on my tipy-toes and streached my arm out. I was so close, but not close enough.

I was about to go and get a chair to stand on when someone spoke.

"Now what is such a small six year old doing out of bed at one o'clock in the mornig?" I didn't know the voice, they were definatly a stranger and definatly in our house in the middle of the night.

My thirst forgotten as my mind filled with fear, I scanned the kitchen for the person who had spoken. There, over in the shadowy corner was the outline of a tall man.

"H-who are you?" I asked with a waver in my voice.

"I asked my question first," he chuckled.

"I was thirsty so I came to get a drink but I can't reach the top shelf." I said. I was trying to figure out, A: Who he was, B: What I should do, and C: If I was dreaming or not.

"What's your name little girl?" He asked me.

"I'm Erica Kerber." I replied, simply because I was too terrified to do anything else.

"Well, Elizabeth Heartnet, such an innocent reason. Such a shame to waste such an innocent life." He said.

"What?" I gasped. He was going to kill me.

"I'll tell you what, seen as you're such an adorable little girl, I won't kill you, instead, I will give you a gift.

"I don't want it, what ever it is, I don't want it." I said bravley.

"Oh, but you will. Once you realise the beauty of it. You can be a child of the night."

The next thing I knew my blood was being drawn from my neck. He was drinking my blood. I couldn't fight back, I was too weak.

After a while he forced me to drink his blood. Then he basically kid napped me and I couldn't do anything.

I remebered my 'uncle' telling me what happened to my mother. She had died to give me life. And now my life was about to end.

The village people took care of me, they loved me like I loved them, and now I was being taken away from them.'

My eyes snapped open as I sudenly rose to consciousness. My past came back to haunt me every single day as I lay down to sleep.

Vampirism isn't like in the movies.

You can choose whether or not you age, garlic and crosses have no effect on us, we do have a reflection and your eyes aren't red. Instead they are a white moon colour. And the thirst for blood, it could drive you insane, you don't really understand until you actually personally experience the blood lust. But they got one thing right, if you go out into direct sunlight you're dust. Literally.

Doesn't matter though, I shall have my revenge soon. I got up and walked over to my tall dresser, I picked up my dagger and my knife sharpener. I glanced in the mirror that sat there. A glance was enough to take in my full appearance. My white moon eyes, my unnatural white skin, my dead-straight jet-black hair which went all the way to my feet.

I was 5'2 and 23 years old now. I didn't need much sleep and I kill not only to survive but for fun too.

I walked back to my bed and perched on the edge  and began to, once again, sharpen the dagger I was going to use to cut off my creater's head. Craven Dowling.

"Revenge will be served. Revenge will be served. Revenge will be sevred..." I chanted over and over. The time was drawing near, my power was great and my skill perfected. I knew where to find him and I had what I needed to go there and kill him.

 

Only three days later I find myself running through the forest to the little town named Forton. This is where Craven is. This is where he will die.

I was fantasizing about how to do it. Quick? Suspence filled? Painful? Slow? Or perhaps a long period of torture?

He deserved a painful, torture filled, suspence filled,  slow death.

But then again, what has he done that I myself haven't? He has taken many from their families, just as I have. He has killed many, just as I have. He has tortured innocents. And that too I have done.

But this was personal. I had a decent life, and was only six years old when he ripped it all away from me. He had to pay. He will pay. With his life.

 

"Do I know you?" Craven asked me as I appeared infront of him.

"Yes you know me." I sneered at him.

"Thought so... where from?" he asked. I could tell he was worried. He was slowly inching away and it showed clearly in his eyes. Those white moon eyes that matched mine.

"Remember a few years ago, you were in a small willage. You met a young girl. A girl who was only six. Remembering anything yet?" I sneered at him.

A smile came to his lips, "Ahh, yes, Erica... Erica Kerber, am I right? I'm guessing that's you, right?" he asked.

"No. You killed her. Erica is dead. The names Elizabeth Heartnet now. And I'm here for revenge." I snarled.

Intense fear flashed through his eyes. He was terrified now. He could sence my power was much greater than his own.

"You're a danger to yourself." He said. He seemed to be trying to buy himself some time.

"If I'm a danger to myself, just think what I could do to you."

 

That night, I showed no mercy for Craven Dowling. He got the slow, painful death he deseved.

Even centuries later I remember the thrill, the excitement, the hate, the fury, the adrenaline rush as I plunged my dagger into his heart. The very dagger he gave me before abandoning me to fend for myself as a vampire.

And I remember the thing I had yearned to say for so long.

"Revenge is served."

 

© 2009 Master Vampire


Author's Note

Master Vampire
Ignore any grammar errors, there are bound to be some considering I wrote this at 1:00am and in half an hour with hardly any proof reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Congrats on your great winning story

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yes I agree. It's really good. And thank you for entering it in my contest.

Posted 14 Years Ago


It is awesome.... great context and style... very nice..... ^_^

Posted 14 Years Ago


I think that's actually pretty good for something I whipped up in half an hour at 1:00am.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

371 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 27, 2009
Last Updated on June 27, 2009

Author

Master Vampire
Master Vampire

Tauranga, New Zealand



About
Okay, so I don't come on here any more - sorry guys. If you want to read something of mine, go here: http://www.booksie.com/romance/novel/ivory_vladescu/forbidden-%28final-copy%29 If you want to cha.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Script Script

A Poem by Night Walker