A KISS MON AMOUR

A KISS MON AMOUR

A Story by Vasco

Nice library. Just setting now. I Had my egg baguette. 


You know that even when I use strong language f**k ... etc; bottom line! I know you are at your best. We, humans, are all weak and superficial and silly, man and women. Women tend to be criminalized more. You could see that in the movie yesterday and it is not much different nowadays. 


You also know I don't believe in that bullshit and that souls are souls and that perhaps even this talk about feminine and masculine energies it is a speculation. 


What we did and still do, it is life! Fantasies, frivolities, weakness, grossness it is all life. I know that those energies like glossy attachment reverted imagination moves me. That is what I realize now. 


The energies move something in me. Energies make me tremble, shake, explode, fall, shoot, spin. 


IMPORTANT


I don't regret having tried everything. I don't even regret having allowed myself to be weak, to follow you, to beg you, to make of myself a full, to contradict all my talks and my visions. 


MORE IMPORTANT


Because I know that it was all a play (aware or not aware) and you have played your games as I have played my games. We pulled our legs, we have humiliated each-others, we have made of ourselves full, we have disrespect each-other. 


BOTTOM LINE, what we think we did to the other we did ALSO to ourselves. 


We have been not lenient to our credo, we had no credo. And believe me, now I could let the flame of resentment and rage burn high. I could be crazy and SAY she is a freak, f**k with her. AND SINCE I AM ALSO A FREAK I wanna f**k with my life, turn everything down and let transmute me in a phoenix. Let me obtain new life by arising from my ashes. Most probably you could do the same: Die in a show of flames and combustion, perhaps simply decomposes before being born again in a thousand years. WE COULD SPLIT AND DEPART AWAY EACH WITH THEIR NEW DESTINY. 


BUT WE CANNOT ESCAPE FROM THE  special SOUL connection between OUR two souls. We know that true lover need to foster and enhance that spirituality that cushion between them. We know that we are going through a lot of cleansing and purging of our ethers. We know that our connection is so intense that it causes much fear and that both are propelled to run from the experience of being together. "Run Lola RUN"


I stay for one simple reason: I stay because I have seen even if it was for few moments the purity of your soul, the vision of your spirit, the strength of your mind, and touched the warmth of your flesh and blood. I stay because we can rise from all and nothing and we can risk it all simply because we know that we are Risking NOTHING AT ALL. WE NEED TO WALK OUR WALK AND TALK OUR TALK AND LIVE OUR LIFE. We both want to escape from the wheel of birth and rebirth. I would anyone that has lost as you did (Aneel) would want repeat all that. And also me I am so tired of ALL and that tiredness make me realize that I want this to be the last reincarnation as human. Is it too late? Is it too ambitious? We shall see!


NOW WE KNOW THE DIRT, THE STUPIDITY, THE FILT, THE FRIVOLITY, THE VOID, THE NAIVENESS, THE CHEATING, THE VIOLENCE. WE KNOW THE MEANING OF TWIN FLAMES destiny ...


DO WE WANT THAT AGAIN and AGAIN OR DO WE WANT WHAT GIVE US PEACE, JOY, FULFILLMENT, SATISFACTION, LOVE, REALIZATION, SENSE OF PURPOSE. THE CHOICE IS ours, not! I CHOOSE AND TRUST THAT I DON'T REGRET A SINGLE MOMENT HAVING BEEN WITH YOU BECAUSE WE WILL FIND ON THE PATH CLARITY AND PURPOSE AND COURAGE TO LIVE AND DIE, not!


A KISS MON AMOUR. 

© 2020 Vasco


Author's Note

Vasco
Thanks for your feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Caustic and painful to read. I love it. I read it twice just to make sure. I'd love a series of these loosly linked. It's make a stellar memoir.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 29, 2020
Last Updated on April 29, 2020
Tags: life, relationship, twin soul, change, transformation, acceptance, nonsense, explicit, crude

Author

Vasco
Vasco

Canada



About
I have written all my life as my life was being written on on stone tablets. more..

Writing
My essence My essence

A Story by Vasco


METAMORPHOSIS METAMORPHOSIS

A Poem by Vasco


F A L L E N F A L L E N

A Poem by Vasco