Home

Home

A Story by Vasilees Sybissyl
"

Welcome..

"
She lives here, but she is not content here. Most people love their homes - they decorate them with such love and care and treat it like some delicate treasure. Their homes are a part of their souls. 

Hers is too. Destroyed. Scratched and burned and parched and torn. Her nails can be felt on the walls all the time. Screeching, gnawing, trying to scratch their way out of this prison, all alone. Sometimes the walls shake, but breaking? That's out of the question. They're stronger than even her will to get out. 

Come close. You can hear her shouting. Look into through the window. See her nails screeching. And breaking. But she is persistent. Deranged. Almost an animal. Crazier than you could ever see. 

She... is me.

© 2017 Vasilees Sybissyl


Author's Note

Vasilees Sybissyl
Hiya people! Hope you like this story! This actually came to me when me, Shasha, and Soumya were trying to coax our brains into getting ideas.

So what say? Is it not so repetitive now, Soumya? I'd really like to hear it from you.

Let me know! The reviews section's always open, guys!

Love,
Vasilees

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A complete tale in so few words. I liked the description leading the reader to the perfect ending. Thank you Vasilees for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


Vasilees Sybissyl

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your kind words, Coyote!!!
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.
Oh god, those words, though simple but are pulling me out of myself. This is you. You are coming out Vasilees to show the world what you really are!!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Vasilees Sybissyl

6 Years Ago

I love you. You're reviews are such motivation! Thank you!
This is exactly what I'm talking about! Great work,Vasilees.
Not repetitive now,and engrossing.
The whimsical ending is crisp! Keep writing,Vasilees!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Vasilees Sybissyl

6 Years Ago

Awwww! You're so kind. Thank you so much!
Shasha

6 Years Ago

You're welcome!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 29, 2017
Last Updated on August 29, 2017

Author

Vasilees Sybissyl
Vasilees Sybissyl

That Little Cottage, Just 'Round the River Bend, India



About
Welcome to a piece of my soul. more..

Writing