KAL_EL

KAL_EL

A Poem by Andre Vee Alitory

I come from a lost people, people who built kingdoms, and shaped the after life. A people who have be come trivialize to hip hop kills and  2am crack deals. we turn framers into queens and kings and gave the secrets of alchemy .you see its easy to become lost ,when the people you modernize turn against you and hide your history behind lies. peep the game our gene’s are not recessive and we were never the minority.so inject a system in society that aggressively wipes away history of a race, pit brother against brother. A system that say’s we our no longer family because of the color of skin. Just for s***s and giggles lets call this system racism. So we went from being first to circumnavigate the globe to hustling shoes and clothes ,from ironing out war game ballistics, to becoming iron bar statistics.So this is to world star hip hop or any other web site promoting the degeneration of a race, to my racist white people its easy to point the finger when your very exist is built on the backs of others.  you are distorted image shallow hollow being but i forgive you. To my lost brother and sisters, we come from Kings and Queens so carry yourself like one. And the kid calling you a n****r is your brother, because we are the first people.And nobody fights like family.

© 2015 Andre Vee Alitory


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on June 1, 2015
Last Updated on June 1, 2015
Tags: spilled-ink, poem, spoken