Stranger, you stole my heart

Stranger, you stole my heart

A Story by E
"

Lovestruck by a perfect stranger

"
Then I saw her sitting by the window, on the left side of the train.
I was unable to take my eyes off of her. All simple-like, her headphones as big as her cheeks, her hair so dark and straight, falling over her face. 
She was reading her book, and she mustve read something funny as I saw a hint of a smile on the corner of her lip. I was struck by beauty. 
I couldn't take my eyes off of her. How could I? 
She was perfectly normal, one would say, but she was abnormally perfect in my eyes. 
Striped blue and white long sleeve wooly shirt, dark blue skiny jeans, high ankled shoes, I was in love.
How could I take my eyes off her, it was imposible,. I was under her spell, she charmed me without even looking at me. 
I could only start imagining what it would be like to hold her hand, put that same hand on the back of her neck and bring her close in for a kiss. 
God she was pretty. 
I needed her to look at me. 
I needed to see her eyes. 
I had to see her. 
She looked up, right at me. Her eyes were brown with a hint of green, long lashes and just a little makeup, darkening her eyes. Her eyes pierced right through me. 
I probably looked dumb as f**k, with my eyes wide open.
I did not know how to react, palpitations, my heart was knocking on my chest bones so hard I thought I'd crack one or three of them. I was anxious, I couldn't look away, I should've looked away, I needed to keep staring.
Time slowed down, all I could see was her. She pushed back a lock of hair behind her ear and then, 
all of a sudden, 
her stare was back in her book. 
I had lost her
She was gone
Nevermore. 
Her eyes would be forever impregnated to my memory
Her smile I'd dream of later that night. 
She would haunt me till the day I die.
My pulse got back to normal speed. 

© 2012 E


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool! I love the change in the font size. I understand how this feels. Missed opportunities.

Posted 11 Years Ago


E

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the read and review!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Added on October 30, 2012
Last Updated on October 30, 2012
Tags: lesbian, love, eyes, coup de foudre, stranger, palpitation

Author

E
E

Montreal, Quebec, Canada



About
When you have the hardest time expressing yourself verbally, When your thoughts are a big mess, When nothing seems to make sense, When you're not sure what you are feeling, Writing is the answer. more..

Writing
Rage 1 Rage 1

A Story by E


I dare you I dare you

A Story by E