Something Strange

Something Strange

A Chapter by Veronica

"Capri?" A voice said. It was Jamie. She woke me up from what I thought was a dream
"What?" I asked
"What was in the basement?" She said excitedly. Dang. It was real. I kept hearing Ramsey saying
"UNDERSTAND?!!" and I did
"Just... flowers and cards that people would send to their dead loved one" I just made that up. People don't really do that. Right?
"Really?"
"Ya"
"where did Ramsey take you yesterday?" I didn't know what to say.
"to get ice cream" I said with a smile
"Ice cream? why would he get you ice cream?" Too many questions
"He said that we deserved it"
"Who?"
"Me and Jonah"
"really, Jonah?" She seemed surprised
"Ya, why wouldn't he deserve it?"
"Dr. Aickman always beats him. It never seems like he likes him, like a son"
"Who are you to them?" I've always wondered why she was there
"Just a kid like you." she said. I giggled.
"So your not Ramsey's Daughter?"
"Nope"
"and your not Jonahs sister?"
"Nope". Just then someone knocked on the door. It was Ramsey.
"Capri, I need you in the basement." my eyes widened (peoples eyes keep doing that). I did not want to go back down there. So I just sat there.
"Come on" He said kindly. I felt as if I had to go. So I did. He walked me into the basement and places be next to the table thing.
"Stay here. Imma go get Jonah" He said. He left and I was down there alone. I looked at the new body on the table thingamabober. It was a woman. She just laid there like the empty shell she was. I kept looking at her. Then I blinked. When I opened my eyes I was in the same place but the body wasn't there. I got scared. I looked behind me and the lady was just standing there. Her eyes were closed. I just stared at her then her eyes opened. They were red. She grabbed me and threw me agents the wall on the other side of the room. I closed my eyes and opened them again. I was in the same room. Ramsey had already drawn into the body and just cut the last eye lid off. I was agents the wall. Jonah and Ramsey were both staring at me.
"What happened?" Ramsey asked me.
"You just threw your self agents the wall" He said. Jonah looked at me. The vision was longer then it felt. I just stood there not knowing what to say.
"I didn't throw myself against the wall" I said. Dr. Aickman giggled
"then who did?" He asked. I pointed to the body
"She did! She opened her eyes and they were red. Then she took me and threw me against the wall!" I said.
"Why would she do that?" He asked
"I don't know, she just did!!" I said. He started to laugh
"She can't do that, she's dead" He said. I just stared at him. I didn't know what to call it. I was so confused.
"You probably need to go up stairs, we're done anyway." He said. I ran upstairs. Why am I having visions now? This isn't right. I thought to myself as I entered Jamie and I's room. She wasn't there. I didn't know where she went. I got on my bed and put my head in my pillow. Someone knocked on the door. I didn't say anything. The door opened and I herd someone sit on the bed. I didn't want to look up.
"I know what you saw" A voice said
"That happened to me once when I was down there. It scared me. A lot. But it didn't touch me like that one did to you." At that time I knew that it was Jonah. I looked up.
"were their eyes red?" I asked with tears going down my face,
"No. I don't know why but it never open it's eyes in my vision"
"Why did it do that?"
"I don't know. It doesn't make any sense. I know that they want us to do something but I just don't know what it is" He looked out the window.
"Do you know where Jamie is?" I asked
"She usually goes over to her friends house when we can't find her" He got up and left the room. That was random.                                                         



© 2009 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
Ignore all mistakes. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on July 25, 2009


Author

Veronica
Veronica

lala land, CO



About
Hiya! I'm a 14 year old girl who hates describing things. I write the way I talk so, you might not understand somethings I say in my stories. I made an account so that I could get all my ideas out. Al.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Veronica


Chapter Twice Chapter Twice

A Chapter by Veronica


This? This?

A Book by Veronica