Opening up

Opening up

A Chapter by Veronica

"No" I said
"I know you did" Jamie said
"But I didn't."
"Maybe you didn't but he probably did"
"No one did"
"Next time your up there imma watch the whole time"
"good"
"fine"
"i don't' care"
"I know you do"
"but i don't"
"Imma see if you kissed him or he kissed you"
"shut up"
" I will ask him then"
"Fine"
"okay. I will"
"do it"
"fine"
"fine"
"fine" she left the room and I herd the knocking on the next door. After about 30 seconds she came back.
"you will and I know it" She left with a smile and closed the door. I remember that I had my iPod. I got it out of my dresser and turned on my music. I went to my bed to lay down and go into lala land. About 20 min. later someone was knocking on the door.
"Come in" I said. Of course, it was Jonah.
"Hi" He said with a smile. An actual smile. It's rare to me to see one of those on him.
"Hi"
"What are you doing?"
"I'm listening to my iPod"
"iPod?"
"it holds music" I chuckled
"Really, what kind?"
"all kinds" He looked confused
"here listen" I unplugged my ear phones and let the music play. It was I'm yours by Jason Mraz.
"wow"
"I love music"
"ya"
"do you always agree with people?"
"no"
"no? you always agree with me"
"are you sure your not agreeing with me?" Wow that's a good question, if you think about it.
"I can never tell"
"then that's the answer. See, you just answered your own question."
"what question?" I didn't remember asking a question. He chuckled
"you asked 'Do you always agree with people', the answer was 'I can never tell' you can never tell if you are agreeing with them or if their agreeing with you" If you think about it then it makes sense.
"wow, your good with, what ever that was"
"sometimes what I say make no sense. It sometimes doesn't have any meaning. That's why I don't talk as much as Jamie or you."
"and I thought I didn't talk much"
"when you've been made fun of what you say over and over again, it makes you not wanna talk much anymore."
"why would you be made fun of?"
"cause nothing I say makes sense"
"That's not true, all of it does"
"a deaf policeman herd the noise"
"how? he's deaf."
"see, that makes no sense"
"what is it suppose to mean?"
"it has no meaning"
"but everything has a meaning"
"think about it... he's deaf, he can't here anything. But he heard the noise, it doesn't make sense, it's not suppose to, it doesn't mean anything. It's just meant to confuse you"
"it has to mean something"
"but that's just it, it doesn't"
"that's not true, it has to have one"
"and yet it doesn't" the music changed. It went to Lucky.
"this is my favorite song" I said. he smiled
"Do you want to dance?" He asked
"I don't know how to though"
"that's OK" he got up and held out his hand. Then I got up and held on. We started moving. I felt something weird under my shoes. I looked down. I was on his feet. I looked up. He was smiling, again. I looked back down and put my head on his shoulder. I felt like I was hugging him and he was hugging me back by this time. But we were still moving. I closed my eyes and put on a smile.
"Hey Capri do you," Jamie ran into the room. Jonah and I looked at her
"Eh ma god" She said as she put on a huge smile.
"I knew it!!" she yelled and got all excited. Jonah and I let go of each other real fast and he walked out of the room. She shut the door once he left and ran to me.
"and you said you don't like him." She said
"I don't"
"mhm" She looked at me like someone would if they said, I know that's not true.
"really"
"ya right! then why were you both dancing?" I couldn't answer. There was no real reason.
"See you can't answer cause your to scared to admit the truth!" She jumped up and down clapping her hands.
"No I'm not!"
"Eh ma god! Your not scared to admit that you like him!"
"No! That's not what I meant! I meant that I'm not to scared to admit anything"
"Then admit that you like him"
"But i don't"
"That's not true and you know it" I just stared at her.
"I will go and talk to him. Or do you want to come just so that you can see him?" she asked
"you need to walk away now" I said
"fine I'll be right back" about 5 min. later she came back.
"I will catch you, both of you." she said
"what ever" we went to bed but about 2 hours into my sleep I felt someone pushing on my shoulder. I woke up and looked to see who it was. It was Jonah, again! He always is around me.
"Hey" he whispered
"what are you doing? it's late" I whispered back
"I couldn't get to sleep"
"what's your point?"
"Do you want to go on the roof again?"
"I'm tired"
"That's OK but would you want to?"
"I would but I'm too tired"
"That's fine, you can go back to sleep"
"okay". I woke up about 10 min. later. There was a nice cool breeze on me. I opened my eyes to find that I was outside. I sat up. Jonah was just sitting there. We were on the roof.
"Hi" Jonah said
"What am I doing out here?" I asked
"You said that you would want to go on the roof" He said. I giggled
"your right"
"you can go back to bed if you want, you can fall asleep and I'll take you back down once I go inside"
"I'll pass"
"OK, but you can if you want"
"I'll know that" I looked up at all of the stars
"I've never seen so many stars" I said
"there's so many, I know"
"agree agree agree" I said. He laughed. I looked over at him and he was already looking at me. He closed his eyes and leaned to me. I mocked his movements until I felt the skin hit my lips. I saw a flash which I knew was Jamie.
"Shot" I herd someone whisper. I looked down at the ground and I saw no one. I looked back at Jonah. I put my head down and closed my eyes. Then went back to sleep.



© 2009 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
Ignore all mistakes. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on July 25, 2009


Author

Veronica
Veronica

lala land, CO



About
Hiya! I'm a 14 year old girl who hates describing things. I write the way I talk so, you might not understand somethings I say in my stories. I made an account so that I could get all my ideas out. Al.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Veronica


Chapter Twice Chapter Twice

A Chapter by Veronica


This? This?

A Book by Veronica