--The Cryptic Store--

--The Cryptic Store--

A Story by VictorSimones
"

A story of comparing wand choosing to knife picking.

"
In the world of fiction you tend to enter unbelievable circumstances all the while you are intended to believe them, but in some cases the extravagant can be interpreted to reality. " Victor Simones
As Harry Potter steps into the wand maker
s mystifying and cryptic wand shop he notices a wide array of wands varying in shape size and stature. Some wands have the power to pull off an enormous feat with little strive, others meanwhile you have to practice and practice to perform various feats of accomplishments. Now3 when Harry Potter was going up against the one of the most dangerous and powerful wizards of all time, the one thing that protected him was his… wand. The certain elements of his wands oddly matched his protagonist…
Now let us say for fun sake there’s a young man named Roy who was going up against a renowned chef in a competition of cuisine. This competition would test the prep work of a chef and how fast they can perform there duties in the allotted time, All the while beseeching not to cut yourself or dare you be disqualified. In retro spec it would all come down to the chef and how experienced they are with there knife skills but one key factor in there prep work would be what kind of knife they choose. If it is anything less than a VG 10 it might loose its razor like quality mid competition and you would inedible loose precious time working with a blunt blade and as they say in the culinary world “Blunt Knife Blunt Chef”. All this ties down to knowing your apparatus and having it be an extension of your hand id you do ever dare to go up against someone who is of exalted measurement then you would be able to adequately handle them…

© 2012 VictorSimones


Author's Note

VictorSimones
My experiences going inside a Culinary store.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a knife for a chef can be truly likened to the magician's wand. Nice comment...nice simile. Thanks...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Added on December 5, 2012
Last Updated on December 25, 2012

Author

VictorSimones
VictorSimones

Antioch, CA



About
Hello fellow WritersCafe users, I tend to write what happens in my life, Although i tend to add some dramatic styling to my tale so it's not all true. There is a word for this style of writing calle.. more..

Writing