Adulai; Elf prince

Adulai; Elf prince

A Story by Gimmic the Victor
"

in process, will be updated as soon as possible

"
It was near impossible to escape now. I knew as i  headed into town that there had been some chance of this happening, but i had needed suplies desperatly, so i went. "Wizzard!!" I flinched as they shouted,and slightly vexed. It was as if they had never seen an elf before. 
"Foul demon!!" They had ropes and as well as knives and even a few swords. I turned to look for an escape but whereever i turned there were the angry faces, fearful,and mocking. I could have used my magic to escape but i did not want to become a rouge magic user, for i would be hunted down like an animal. "Come,here b***h, nice and quietly and we wont kill you" said a very dirty looking man, who smelled of spoiled eggs. I wanted to strike out then and put out my hand to use my magic when something i had not expected at all caught me off gaurd. A lone rope lassooed around my neck and pulled me back sharply. As i tried to struggle i realised it was no ordinary rope, made only of twine. There was a web of magic cast upon it to make it impossible to use a spell without backfiring. I cried out as they tightened it around my neck, and tied me up tightly. i was then put on the back of someones mule, and attached onto it. I was feeling ill, as the web magic attached to the rope seemed to grow tighter and tighter around my very life source. I soon lost consiousnes. When i woke the rope had been removed and i found that instead i was chained to the cold stone wall with iron bands around my neck, my wrists and legs. I had only a foot length of chain so i could hardly move, and it was horribly uncomfortable,as it cut into my neck. As i tried to call upon a spell, to cut throgh the chain, they glowed a brilliant red and then sent bolts of raw energy threw my whole body. I bit my lip, to stop the scream that tried to claw its way out, but i didn't instead i whimperd faintly. "Aren't u a silly little elf" said someone happily, i looked up and stared as a tall slender man slid out from the grey shadows. He was very attractive, i had to admit, long hair, softround face, ad small upturnd nose, and  thin trimmed eyebrows.I would of thought of him as a female if i hadn't of heard him speak. He knelt down and lifted my chin up with his cold hands, and stared into my eyes with such intensity my lip trembled. His eyes were a brilaint yelloow flecked with red, and deep within i could see into his soul, which was full of male violence, and anger. My eyes widend as i realised what he was. A ghoul. What was it doing so far away the wooods of Elook? In the castle i assumed was that of the duke Elmou. He sneered at me and said softly, " why would a cute little elf, such as yourself be in the middle of human territory?"   I looked away and murmed "Why are you here then ghoul? To feast on the flesh of the duke?"He roughly turnedmy head back, digging his nails into my face laughing silently. "I have my reasons for staying here, as you have your reasons for being away from  elf friendly land"
I grimecd as his nails dug into my skin, there was a burning frigedness spreading from his fingers into my face. He then retracted his claws from my face and lightly cut down my neck.
"I think i shall play with you a bit, before your tried in court two days from now"
"play?"i said looking up at him, as he smiled wolfishly. He took out a small rusted iron key and realised me from of all the chains, except the magic iron around my neck.
I felt firghtend then, like i had never before. I had no way of protecting myself, from a ghoul, from a man with a blade, a demon, or from anything. He trapped me into a corner and i stared up at him, with pure terror. He sneered, obviously enjoying my fear, kneeling down catching hold of  my wrist roughly.I did my best to pull away, me being stronger phisicly then most mortals, but it was nothing for this obviously powerful shadow creature. He roughly threw me down onto the ground, then picked me up with one hand  around my neck and threw me agaainst the wall, hitting the back of my head hard. I cried out loudly, my face contorted with pain tears welling in my eyes. He kissed each of my cheeks gently, before throwing me back onto the cold stone floor. I felt dizzy,as the back of my head throbbed, blood dripping down my neck. I whimperd out "Please...please just..."
He turned me around and stradled my waist pushing his hand up my shirt. My eyes widend as i realized he was about to rape me. I struggled violently, but it only made him beat me, grabbing my hair and slamming my head to the ground. I contined to struggle, as he pinnned my arms to the floor he snickerd as i struggled to get away from him, as i could feel his...intentions of..."You amuse me, so i'll give you a choice. on what happens next. Either you stop struggling and contribute,or if you struggle i'll make sure you'll regret it, and remember this night for the rest of your life." He leand down to kiss my lips in mock gentleness, and i bit down as hard as could on his lip. He pulled back sneering, catching my leg with his, pulling it forward painfullly.He then tugged down my pants and...
I...ican't tell you what happend next as most of it was a blur of pain, terror, and shamed extacy. I hated every moment of...of what he did that night. My body hurts so much when i think back on it, nonethe less speaking about it.
After when he was done with me, he chained me back againts the wall, loooser then orignalyt , leaveing me slumped againts the wall, completly naked. He layed  my cloths on the floor infront of me, folded neatly, and kissed my cheek gently before leaving the cell. I collaspped down into puddle of my own blood and body fluids. I breathed weaklly crying out . i layed there crying for a while, shivering, before passing out from the pain. 
Iwhen i wokeup, there two sets of foots and legs stood out of the corner of my eye.
"Who did this?" Said an old man, by the sounds of it.
 "Even creatures such as elf's have some right..." 
The old man knelt next to me, gently pulling me up, looking at my bruised face. I closed my eyes tightly. The old man grunted at the the younger one for his outer shirt. The young one protested but a few moments later, i felt a warm cloth covering me.
The younger voice snickered and said. "You really think that thing is worth fussing over?. Don't let tht face fool you,it will probably kill you when least expected.."
The older man then  took off his outer shirt and gently layed it over the thin wool one. As i opened my eyes, i looked into the eyes of the old man and saw sincere intentions,and a kind heart. I didn't smile, as it was forein to me at the state, but looked him in the eyes and thanked him. His eyes widened and said,"You speak english?"
The younger man seemed to be disgusted as he stood behind the old man. "So what if it does, it doesn't mean he's human. What isn't human is automaticly an animal, or beast."
I winced as i thought of the ghoul, as if it was happening all over again i whispered in pain,"Please...leave me aloone...i need to be alone"
I closed my eyes and bit my lip as i held in the scream, with pain unlike i had ever felt before.. The old man slowly stood up and took hold of the younger man. "Come, the elf needs a healer"
He looked completly angainst it, but the younger man seemed to have some respect for him, as he didn't say anything,but nod. A healer? I thought....a real one? I was confused, wondering what that ghoul was doing in the elomu keep, it contridicted the very nature of a normal ghoul. Search,and destroy. This one seemed to be hiding his true self, from the humans...perhaps to loosen the elf alliance, or something more subtle. It was hard to think, as i could feel his claws racking my back. I looked back in shock, as it was fresh and bleeding freely. As if he had been there physicly too...Ahhh. I grit my teeth but i could no longer hold in the screams. It was if he was back, to rape me again,to tear me asunder. This...foul ghoul is strong, i thought as i llayed in the old mans arms, halpless. The screamsi made scared me, by the volume of it, and i could no longer see clearly as the pain made me black out. 
*********
"Over here, come he seems to be getting worse"
The young man from before un locked the chains tht bound him, and hesitantly picked up the wounded elf from his fathers arms, and turned his nose up in disgust. The healer stood silently  behind him and said quietly.."take him to the unused infimery"
They walked there quickly, and the young man layed him down on the lone old cot. The elder man asked if he would be alright and the healer nodded.  "Leave the room" she said "But please stand by the door as i may need you"
The old man took one last glance at the elf and then turned to leave. The younger man gladly obliged, and was out of the room without a second thought. The healer looked down at the elf, and shook her head. His body convulsed several times as he let out soft groans of pain, as the invisible force tortuered him. She knew at once was happening as she had senced the evil as she had entered the cell. Some form of evil, a shadowling, a drow, or perhaps even worse, was inside of the elf. She was afraid how it had happened, knowing that whatever had happened to him, had happened after he was brought to the cell. She carefully layed her hand upon his forehead and asked him, what had happened. She blew gently on his face and his eyes opened widely, franticly searching."Shhhshh" she cooed. "Im here to heal you, tell me what plauges you."
"aaAaah...its..him, the g...ghoou...he'ss ahh" He could no longer continue as he let out a piercing cry, "Plllease by the great light of poriidin, sttop, himm...i caant.." The metal collar still attached to his neck, suddenly glowed a vibrant red. "Iiit, hurts please...take off the collar" he groaned.
She shook her head. "I can't do that, tell me, what did this evil look like?"
She layed her hands on his forehead and released a echo of peace and tranquility. He stopped convulsing, and he seemed to be in far less pain. "Just think of it's face...."
He closed his eyes again and faintly began forming the creatures face. Once it was in full view his eye opend widely and he let out a feral cry. "I...He's trying to take me, please remove the metal band.."
She saw him then, and it hit her like a brick wall. The face, she thought weakly as she slumped against his body,was of the new adviser for the Duke. She fought to take control, but he was stronger than she had anticipated, far more. She knew to save him, she would have to let the elf's magic freely flow. She cried out, "Heelp, keykeeper!"
The old man flew in and was at her side trying to help her up. She shook her head, "I need the key for the metal band.." The younger man was right behind the old man. "No, then it wil be able to kill us, with its' magic!"
Suddenly she could feel it latching onto her. She let out a loud wail,"Do it!!"
The old man took the key in his shaking hands and unlocked the band. 
A bright light blinded them, and suddenly there was no longer the weight of the ghoul. The elf gasped and sat up. He took hold of the healers hand and pulled her towards him. The old man and the young man looked at the elf, and the healer. A soft green glow engulfed the two, and the healer fell limp. "What did you do elf??" Cried the younger man taking hold of his neck. The old man managed to catch her before she hit the floor. The elf clutched weakly and said, "I only purified the web that would have consumed her" the younger man had no idea what that meant, and so shook him harder and said louder, "What did you do, beast??"
He looked away weakly, and fell limp himself..."pleeaasse...i need to rest.."
He fell foward onto the younger mans chest. He quickly pushed the elf off, and it fell uncoinses on the cot. The healer soon woke and they stood bout the cot. "What now?" Said the younger man, crossing his arms. "How will we explain this to the Duke?"
******
As i again regained consiounes, i realised i was no longer being torn at by the evil creature. I tried sitting up, but the wounds still hurt, causing me to fall back. I raised my hand, and it was wrapped up in fresh bandages.  My back burned and itched profusely. I had never gone through so much pain, nor had i had a wound take so long to heal. It had been one day, from...that night, i could tell. Don't ask me why i knew, it's just an elf thing. 
I was in a cot, and no longer in the cell. I placed my hands on my neck, but the metal band, was back on. Thats why its taking so long to heal i thought. I stared at the ceiling and shook my head over and over. Had i just stayed home, had i just listened to Alkeail...i woudn't be here....i wouldn't have....
ah, i could have gone hungry till the next town, i could have complelty...ARRGGH, i wailed. Why beat myself up for something i could not change. I reeally am a foolish child...just as Alkeail said i was.
My head wipped to the side, as i heard someone coming. I could see the door from the side of my eyes, and i could hear them sigh loudly before unlocking the door and entering.
I turned my head, to stare back up at the ceiling. His face looked familiair but i couold not place it.
That is until he walked up to my cot, and spoke to me, a deep frown on his face. That of disgust.
"You have brought me and my father only trouble."
I looked into his eyes, and he flinched, looking away. I realised then where i had seen his face from. Just after i...
I shut my eyes tightly, biting down on my lip, as the wound on my back, blazed with pain. My body convulsed as i held in a low groan. I stutterd out "I..im sorry...but thank you..for helping me."
He knelt down besides me, and took hold of my arm, sqeezing it as hard as he could. "My father has been taken away for letting you out of the holding cell. I would have been as well had my father not taken full resposibility...before i had the chance.."
For a while there was silence, as he delberated what to say next. I could sence his distress and anger.
"later today you will be taken to court"
I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at him. As he sneered at me, i could easily tell it was a front.
"Wouldn't someone more...official tell me?"
He let go of my wrist and stood and shook his head. "I was told by Rhys, the advisor of the duke himself to tell you" he said. He shook his head as he loooked away, and stood there for a while before he turned and walked out the door. I closed my eyes again shaking my head over and over. Why...why was this happening...?
Asuredly two hours later, two men clad in leather entered the room, followed by an old man, bent over and wrinkled, weezing heavily. He coughed a few times,that shook his whole body, before he hoarsly spoke,
"Wild elfman,you have come into the earl's lands, forbiden to your kind" He paused forawhile, then pointed towards me with his crooked fingers. "Chain it"
There were chains in the mens hands i had failed to notice before. As the began to advance towards me I sat up and quickly ran into the back of the room. With a wall behind me and then in front of me, theere was no where else to go. I cryed out louudly, as something flared up my back, and my whole body was raked with pain. I collasped, panting heavily. I was easily chained then, led by a chain forward. I lurched and stumbled as the pain only seemed to get worse. "Now you shall be tried creature"Weezed the old man. I whimpered loudly "P..please not n..now, M..my body huurts soo mmuuch" He sniggered and turned around, leading me behind him, mostly dragging. It seemed forever before we reached the court room, filled with only a few noble men, and there i could see the duke. i had never met him before, but i rememberd seeing pictures of him, at my aunts palace, and all thoose of true nobility. I whimpered softly, as there besides the Duke, was the ghoul. It smiled widely at me, and again i felt his web catch me, making it hard to breathe. I felt so weak, so bare, only wearing the long shirt worn by the younger man. I felt terribley ashamed as they placed me in front of the duke, forcing me down to kiss the ground. I could hear someone walk around me slowly, then the voice i presumed to be the duke's, told me to sit up. I did and looked up at him, as he stared into my eyes, probably trying to learn something from them, when he spoke abruptly. "You are the Elf,that threatened my people in the villige of Dundle?"
I shook my head. "Duke,i only passed through to find provisions, i didn't threaten anyone, I..i would never do such a thing..." There was a moment there that the look in the dukes eyes, seemmed shocked before saying,
"Your face reminds me of an elfi once held a compact with. Who in turn failed to keep it..."
"Alkeail?" I murmed. "Stand."

© 2010 Gimmic the Victor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow u MUST write more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Worth continuing?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5131 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 24, 2010
Last Updated on September 24, 2010

Author

Gimmic the Victor
Gimmic the Victor

Your twisted little mind., NH



About
Not much to say. I'm Victor, though I go by my nickname, Vic. I write when I find the time...either college work steals my time or uh. ~Coughs~ Skyrim of late. There is nothing super new up, but I am .. more..

Writing