The love and the ideals

The love and the ideals

A Story by Vinay Kumar

The love and the ideal

 

            After the whole three months of dilemma and conflict in my mind about the relevance of my query, I finally decided to ask him.


“What do you think about love and love marriage…?”


His answer was pleasing to me and it quenched my curiosity.


“Love is the most beautiful relation in the world my brother. Love binds two bodies in single soul. I think the life is a waste without love. Everybody should love his soul mate as the true love is found only once in the life. As they say, god has made everybody’s soul mate in heaven itself. So it would disobey the almighty if you live without love. Love marriages lasts longer than arranged one as you are already more comfortable with the person.”


And with this answer, he passed a smile over me. He was sure that I’m the hero. So he asked

“Who’s the girl?”


Ignoring the question but the answer was pleasing enough to turn me on for another question.


“Do you remember prince, the guy who comes in our coaching class…?”


“Yes I do remember him. He is the topper of our batch. What happened to him…?”


“Nothing.”


I paused for a moment, and I said the whole thing at once.


“He loves Adele and she loves him too.”


He replied… “I am gonna kill that bastered right now. He isn’t gonna survive my hands today. How the hell he could think like that. He bloody son of a b***h, #@4$7**@..... ” and a lot more “good” words for him. 

That moment I came to know that ideal and thoughts can be altered when the things come up to you.

.

.

.

.

Adele is his sister.

© 2012 Vinay Kumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A very good short story well told. The hypocracy that people display and in this case we read about arranged or forced marriages and the suffering of those who step out of the circle. For an international audience you might want to use grammer and spelling software to enhance your lovely work. I think this sentence has an error 'He loves Adele and she loves her too.”
It should say 'she loves HIM too'

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vinay Kumar

11 Years Ago

thank you very much for your like and thanks for reminding me the big mistake too. i have corrected .. read more



Reviews

Funny how perspective changes huh? LOL nice story, some grammatical problems but overall it was well written IMO

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very good short story well told. The hypocracy that people display and in this case we read about arranged or forced marriages and the suffering of those who step out of the circle. For an international audience you might want to use grammer and spelling software to enhance your lovely work. I think this sentence has an error 'He loves Adele and she loves her too.”
It should say 'she loves HIM too'

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vinay Kumar

11 Years Ago

thank you very much for your like and thanks for reminding me the big mistake too. i have corrected .. read more
I am struggling with the conflict in your story. Please give a better explanation of what happened. Who loves who and help me understand why your friend is angry at Prince. Are you saying Adele is a narcisisist? Does she love herself?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vinay Kumar

11 Years Ago

actually Adele and my friend are brother n sister as you came to know in the last line. here in Indi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on September 4, 2012
Tags: love, ideal, adele, prince, funny, class

Author

Vinay Kumar
Vinay Kumar

Delhi, India



About
beside from being an EC engineering Indian student, all i do is writing. In short, if wasn't meant to be an engineer, i were a writer. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..