Tanith

Tanith

A Chapter by VincentRayne
"

Tanith's bio/interview

"

NAME: Tanith              

 

AGE: unknown

 

HEIGHT: 5’ 7”                                     

 

WEIGHT: 115 lb.

 

BIRTH DATE: unknown               

 

HAIR: Black

 

EYES: Ice Blue              

 

BIRTHPLACE: Sky Kingdom

 

DRESS: Chooses to only be seen in public wearing head Valkyrie attire

 

DESCRIPTION OF HOME: The Palace of the Sky Kingdom resides on a floating continent that is normal invisible to everyone but its inhabitant. If others happen to spot it the sight is extremely beautiful but upon approaching the Kingdom it becomes protected by high winds, rain, and hail making it almost impossible to approach uninvited.

 

DOMINANT CHARACTER TRAIT: Strict/serious/no-nonsense 

 

SECONDARY CHARACTER TRAIT: Tanith has an interest in puns. She knows how they are supposed to go but often gets the words mixed around. The Valkyrie don't know if she is doing this on purpose as her own attempt at humor or if she genuinely doesn't grasp how puns work.

 

BEST FRIEND: Clementine, Titania, and Faith, Jill, June, Twilight, Sierra

 

OTHER FRIENDS: The Valkyrie and The Counsel

 

ENEMIES and WHY: Anyone that is an enemy to her kingdom or it's relations.

 

FAMILY: The other Valkyrie. Her past before she became a Valkyrie warrior is unknown

 

Sees self as: An example as head of the Valkyrie Knights

 

Is seen by others as: Somewhat like family whether it be a mother or sister.

 

Sense of humor: None aside from her misconception of puns

 

Temper: It is extremely rare to see Tanith with anything but her straight face. If she has a temper she hides it well.

 

Basic nature: Loyalty and Discipline 

 

Ambitions: To make the Valkyrie army as fearsome as it was in days long past.

 

Educational background: Unknown. She was 22 when she joined the Valkyrie

 

Habits: Teaching the new members and even the children of the kingdom.

 

Talents (when character looks good): Teaching and training younger Valkyrie 

 

PERSONAL INTERVIEW WITH CHARACTER

(responses in her own voice and language)

 

OCCUPATION: I am commander of the Valkyrie Knights.

 

CURRENT HOME: My home is in the Sky Kingdom

 

MARITAL STATUS: As a Valkyrie code we are not to be wed and are to remain pure.

 

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD: That's one I haven't heard of before. I suppose I do indulge in the popular asian dishes.

 

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC: My favorite performer is our former Queen and her friends. On the battlefield they can fight beautifully yet effectively.

 

I WISH I COULD STOP: I wish I could stop some of the bad habits my soldiers have. But habits are often what make people who they are so I do not wish to change them.

 

I'M A SUCKER FOR: Sucker...I have heard this one before. I am a sucker for animals. That means I like them a lot right?

 

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: My time of darkness was we lost the former Queen of the Light Kingdom. It was a battle i was present in but our army was very small because the Sky Kingdom did not fight back then. She was staying here when we were ambushed and invaded. We lost many and the current Valkyrie we have now is a result of that day.

 

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: When I get to see my students practice what I have taught them. I get the see the fruits of my teaching and it feels good to know that my students are moving forward.

 

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: I do not remember much about my father. I was put in a boarding school at a very young age so my memory of him is too little to recall an answer to this question.

 

 I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: When I had my coming of age ceremony. It was a graduation event that every girl at the school went through.

 

NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME: If I relaxed or took it easy then that would be an unbelievable sight. I can't afford to relax. Not after what happened those many years ago to Queen June.

 

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: I am a mother figure to them. They have told me so. I am there whenever they need me. What more could you ask for?



© 2014 VincentRayne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on July 24, 2014
Last Updated on July 24, 2014
Tags: tanith, moonlight, revelation, bio, layout


Author

VincentRayne
VincentRayne

Los Angeles, CA



About
I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself most of the time but I don't mind expressing myself through creativity. I love drawing, writing, playing the guitar, bass, violin, and piano. I play video games as .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by VincentRayne


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by VincentRayne