Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by VincentRayne
"

your identity, 'The Dark Swordsman', as you were known during your time in Ergon.

"
A possibility. He won't deny Astrid's hot temper - the one which worried him more was Lilith. Back when he was a member of Ergon and had a brief relationship with Evelyn, Lilith had looked at him once with something deeper than hatred in her eyes. He never forgot that gaze. And not to mention her hypnotic powers, which nearly caused him to lose his mind.

"Still thinking about what happened?" Yuki came over, and the two sat on his bed.

"Yeah...I mean...out of the blue. Four years without anything happening, and then suddenly, something happens. This can't be coincidence." Yu said.

"I was sure we concealed all traces of our location...and Faith along with Miss Elisa to keep a secret...but how? They know who you are." a puzzled Yuki scratched her head.

"Probably someone eavesdropped on the conversation. But if they had to wait four years before taking action...it means that they are planning for something." Yu deduced.

"Planning for what?"

Before Yu could continue, he heard knocking.

"At this hour..." 

He opened the door to see a young man with brunette hair covered with a brimmed hat. He removed his hat after Yu answered the door and bowed. By the looks of it this man clearly wasn't Japanese. 

"Finally found you. It has been quite an extensive search, trying to locate you after you disappeared...Yamase Yu." the man said.

"....Who the hell are you? Never seen you around in these parts. And I'm pretty sure you got the wrong person." Yu said keeping his voice even.

"I don't think so. A certain individual was very helpful in giving us certain...information to your whereabouts, and your identity, 'The Dark Swordsman', as you were known during your time in Ergon. One who turned his back on the human race but returned to the light to turnaround that battle in their favor."

At this, Yu's eyes narrowed, but he showed no visible emotion. 

"You think too much. I'm merely an honest, simple farmer. I've heard about that battle, but at that time I was far away in Japan."

At Yu's last remark the man smiled. It wasn't menacing but looked as if he were amused. "I didn't come all the way here to hear your denial. You are who you are." The man took out something from his pocket and flashed it in front of Yu's face. It was Yu's portrait, taken back when he was at Scarlet Wind headquarters.

The man held out the device, with the picture, for Yu to see. Yu took a brief glance before looking back at the man.

"Well, assuming I am that Yu person....what are you looking him up for?" Yu asked.

"Simple." At this, the man brandished two swords - one long, one short from their scabbards, and held them into a very familiar stance.

"You are a wanted criminal, Yu. And the price for your capture is quite high..."


© 2014 VincentRayne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014


Author

VincentRayne
VincentRayne

Los Angeles, CA



About
I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself most of the time but I don't mind expressing myself through creativity. I love drawing, writing, playing the guitar, bass, violin, and piano. I play video games as .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by VincentRayne


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by VincentRayne