I Am Seeker

I Am Seeker

A Poem by V. P. Trujillo
"

My revolving tale.

"

I Am Seeker

 

I want to sail the seas in sublime; concoct a reverence for the archaic, and adventure me some experiences. Doing without a thought, seeing much--outside of my dreams--I want outside of my dreams. I’ll wander through your dark place, Lit-up enough to see, with no sun. I’ll chase your demon down; I’ll die again and again, keep coming back. There’s enough her for us all; enjoying. In my eyes I no longer have the gall to ask myself; what is it I see--could have been and supposed to be.

 

I know what is in my way, what is in me--in my way, I’ll detach from this parasite of false paradises, the few seconds of promise, for some moments I am free, at a cost too far gone unnoticed--unspoken for; no longer. No longer shall I revere images depicted, created, and lost through memory-convergence, override.

 

I am shaken up, lost to fend for my own soul--as a man--psyche encased in my experience. I will fear all the things that I do, and slowly let it wonder why, as if it existed, I’ll have a symbiotic relationship with her. She’ll help me to not do all the things I wish, and to do that which I wish not to. I’ll float down this stream, a guise in nonchalance, that natural pensive and skeptical look upon my face.

 

What is the point? With truth in reach…dabble in truth, a look in her eye, I’ll take her up on that offer, to let me be in a reality of realities, inside-outside be damned--just my side. I have--in all my days--sought out, ultimately, one singular ‘thing’ of all things. Truth.

 

I pretend to find her, and I will yet.

 

© 2014 V. P. Trujillo


Author's Note

V. P. Trujillo

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

328 Views
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2014
Tags: Journey, Truth, Fear, Dream, Self, Love, Experience, Adventure, Being, Do

Author

V. P. Trujillo
V. P. Trujillo

San Jose, CA



About
free photo web hosting "We are so captivated by and entangled in our subjective consciousness that we have forgotten the age-old fact that God speaks chiefly through dreams and visions. The Buddhist .. more..

Writing