Return of the vampires

Return of the vampires

A Story by Violet Batt
"

Violet and her friends are back for an exciting new adventure with more vampire friends.

"

Return of the vampires Book 2

Dedicated to Mrs. Transou and my mom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1 10 more years later

It’s been 10 years sense I got married to David. And in case you forgot I am Violet I am now 30 years old yet I still look like I did when I was 10. David is 32. So any way I am expecting twins and I am due today. It’s going to be a boy and a girl as usual. The names I chose where Lindsy and Randy. I also chose where they will be born. I wanted them to be born in Sunny Ville at the Sun Times hospital. I just hope they except that we are vampires. I will be the first vampire bat to have two kids. All my friends got married to each other. I will explain that in a little bit.

Chapter two

Here is the explanation of how my friends got married to each other. I married David, Becky married Austie, Ashely married Boston, Cassy married voice, and Fear married Cristafur. Fear is a new girl she has a story about how she found Cristafur. That also will be explained later.

Chapter 3

So I fly to the hospital then to hide my identity I turn into a human and take my cape off. (I can’t fly without my cape.) Then I enter and say I am about to have kids. They asked me for my id card I said I didn’t have one. So they made me one. My id card says my name my age my favorite color my favorite food my height my eye color and my hair color. For the picture I gave them one of when I was ten because I can’t take a picture of myself any more. And I was in.

Chapter four

I stayed in the hospital with my children until it was dark again. Then we left. I put my cape on turned into a bat turned my children into bats made sure they hung on and we flew away. Everyone was happy I was the only one to have twins. I will explain that also later. But I have tried a bug before it was nasty and slimy. I will never forgive myself for that. So far my first book was far more interesting.

Chapter 5

Now I will explain which of my friends had which kid.

V+D=Lindsy+Randy

B+A=Peter

A+B=Sandra

C+V=Oliver

F+C=Natasha

This is the chart of what the kids look like the color of their name is what color hair they have and the first letters before the name is the first letters of their parents name. F is for Fear she is the new girl in Violet Valley she married Cristafur because they fell in love when they seen each other literally they collided when they were flying. And they fell to the ground and fell in love. More details will be told later.

Chapter six 10 years later

I am now 40 years old and David is 42 years old. Our children are ten years old. It was time to go to school. They were sent off to Sunny Elementary. Hope fully they behave. I went to the school with all 6 kids the teacher said there will be 2 other kids besides them that made me scared. So here is the names of who would be attending 5th grade. Lindsy, Randy, Peter, Sandra, Oliver, Natasha, Tyson, and Diana. My rules for my two are no garlic and no biting. Hopefully the other bats follow too. Yet I could be wrong but what will happen.

Chapter seven

After I had my children I had bought a cell phone. I get a call saying my children and the other 4 where sent to the hospital. I was scared which rule did they break? Then the teacher said the two unaffected kids had pizza, Then I knew what happened, pizza has garlic in it. Then the word garlic struck me that was one of my rules. I flew off to the hospital where my children were and seen six sick children lying on beds. The nurse asked me if I knew what happened so I had to explain what was going on. She freaked out when she found out that we where young vampires. Not just because she didn’t want to be bit but she didn’t know if the kids would live or not.

Chapter 8

Garlic is like a poison to vampires even the smell can hurt. Sense these kids are only about 10 it would only be more harmful. They lay their quiet and harmless. How dare the teacher serve pizza in class? (Before I was a vampire that would be my favorite part of class.) The nurse came in and fixed them up to help them feel a little better. The kids lived but I never took them too school again I can’t risk my little children’s lives. The others will never forgive me for letting their children go too.

Chapter nine

The others were not friendly at all. Becky and Austie each gave me 1 black eye which would be both my eyes. Ashely and Boston each made me eat one nasty slimy bug. Cassy and Voice slapped me. Fear and Cristafur made me drink their tears which they put in a bottle. David made an upset face at me. I said I was sorry but at least they didn’t bite the other two kids and gone to jail. They still made me sleep outside while they slept in the cave with my children. This is not a good idea if you ask me. I am all alone again not even David stayed. Nothing to protect myself from the sun but my cape still it was too hot. I will most likely wake up burnt.

Chapter 10

As soon as it was night again I got to the hospital all burnt like a piece of bread left in the toaster too long. The nurse said “What happened this time?” My cape was full of holes and I am steaming because I am so hot and so mad. And I had to walk here because I wouldn’t be able to fly with holes in my wings. Then after I explained what everyone did to me. The nurse was shocked because I know I should be dead all ready. So the solution is a bath in ice cubes while they fix my cape. After that was done they put pain cream on my burns and I felt a lot better instead of felling like a bag of steamed carrots.

Chapter eleven

I came home still mad but the sound of my children cheered me up. “Mommy your alive!” They yelled. Then they hugged me. Well at least Lindsy and Randy still love me. But I couldn’t help but tell them “I am not actually alive because I have no blood.” They hugged me anyway. David said “I’m sorry.” Voice said “I’m sorry.” But everyone else was still mad. They should know I could have died!

Chapter 12                 

Okay now I will tell you the rest of Fear’s story from the beginning. Fear told me that her mom and dad where killed by a vampire hunter not too long ago. So she flew to find love and love came to her. Fear and Cristafur collided and when they did they kissed. Then they fell to the ground and fell in love. They flew to Violet Valley to sleep. The next day they got married. And then fear had a little girl named Natasha who had her mother’s green eyes and a lighter blue hair than her mother. So that’s how Cristafur fell in love with fear right away.

Chapter thirteen ten years later

Okay I still look the same but now I’m 50 years old David is 52 years old. Everyone’s children are 20 years old now and need to get married. Lindsy will marry Peter, Randy will marry Natasha, and Sandra will marry Oliver.  Now we can be all in the same family tree. “Lindsy and Randy grew up so soon.” Cristafur told me. “Yes I guess so.” Then David appeared behind me and whispered “Like someone else I know.” Then he laughed like it was the best joke ever.

Chapter 14

Lindsy and Randy got married on the same day as each other they had big parties, and yes they married exactly who I thought they would marry. Lindsy and Peter and Randy and Natasha. Party snacks where fresh fruit of course but my children like bugs so there was bugs too. Randy and Peter carried bundles of wild violets. But wait tell you hear what I did, I made 6 black capes for the kids. The capes where long enough to flow down to their ankles like ours do. Oh and I do not like lipstick it makes me look ugly. I only wore it once.

Chapter fifteen

In case you lost count all together there are now 16 vampires, me, Voice, Ashely, Austie, Becky, Boston, Cassy, Cristafur, Fear, Lindsy, Randy, Peter, Sandra, Oliver, Natasha and David.

All of us are adults now. Still it has been 40 years since I married David yet I have not known how he can appear out of nowhere, not noisily but silently and quick. David told me it was a trick he learned how to do all by himself. I am still amazed when he appears out of nowhere and kisses me. But if I ever faint David does catch me. I am glad I met David.

Chapter 16

So we go to town to find some fun. Cristafur says “Why don’t I take a donut from the police.” “Okay.” I say then I follow. Cristafur grabs the donut and I distract the officer but the police officer grabs me. “Owwwwwwww! Let go of me!” I yelled. David hears me and flies over and bites the guy right in the neck. Then the other officer grabs us and throws all 16 of us in the car. We are surprised and turn into humans. Bad idea the police reaches back and tares our capes off. I scream in pain but we were taken to jail.

Chapter seventeen

We are in jail. I can’t believe it all over one stupid donut. David was full after all that blood he drank. Then I said “Why did you do that?” He answered “I was just protecting you Violet.” I hug him even though it was hard because he was so full of blood. Then David burped loudly. “Eww.” I said. Then David smiled. “How do we get out of here?” I asked him. He just sighed and surged his shoulders. Then I heard a trinkaling noise. I turn around and Cristafur just peed on the floor! “That’s disgusting.” I told him. “Sorry.” He said embarrassed. The sun was coming up so we climbed into the dirty broken beds and fell asleep.

Chapter 18

When it was night again we woke up and I noticed Lindsy was gone that made me angry. What did they do with my Lindsy? Then I called “Lindsy where are you!” Then Randy said “Lindsy was small enough to fit through the bars she has gone to get help.” “From who?” I asked. Then Randy smiled and said “you will see.” Then Lindsy ran back in with the nice nurse from Sun Times hospital. Then the nurse said that her husband runs the jail. Then she got the keys and let us out. I hugged her and thanked her. Then she put our capes back on and we where free. David had trouble flying because he was too fat still.

Chapter nineteen

When we got back home David took a nap because he was exhausted from a long fly on a full stomach. Cristafur flew over to me with the donut and said “I still got it!” Then he gave half to Fear. Then they kissed. It was so cute to see that me and David aren’t the only ones who kiss a lot. Then David grabbed me and kissed me. It was so nice to see David feeling better after over drinking. Then everyone kissed each other. It was that one word, love.

Chapter 20

Everyone together makes one big family. I am glad we are together. Nothing would be like this if it wasn’t for David. David made bad things seem good. Which is why I am glad I met David. When I was nine he was 11. First glance I knew he would be mine no matter what it took. David’s the only one for me. And thank you Voice for being the best twin brother ever. Everyone changed my life, hopefully for the better. That’s the end.

Make sure you see book 3. Vampire Vacation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         

© 2013 Violet Batt


Author's Note

Violet Batt
Ignore grammar mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on June 9, 2013
Last Updated on June 9, 2013
Tags: Funny, vampires, bats, family, fiction, short stories