Smile For Me: Book 3

Smile For Me: Book 3

A Book by Japanese Cherry


© 2013 Japanese Cherry


Author's Note

Japanese Cherry
High School… a time full of drama… a place where the unexpected can happen… a time where one can even find love. In this story a girl meets a guy. Obviously love is going to bloom, but the question is will that love bloom into a beautiful flower or will the pressures of life slowly destroy that beauty?
“Throughout this rollercoaster called life… can you still Smile For Me?”


Saku finds it hard to believe that the very person to come to her rescue is none other than Kim Ji-Hoon… with a roof over her head and a new job as a babysitter for Kim Ji-Hoon’s cousins Saku can worry less about some of her issues. She can finally start getting back onto her feet… but Saku still has to fight against Ji-Hoon’s crazed fans… but… will Kim Ji-Hoon somehow end that issue for her as well? And what is going on with Kim Ji-Hoon and his sudden acts of kindness? What is with the sudden concern for Saku’s wellbeing?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
Added on January 14, 2013
Last Updated on June 29, 2013

Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing