100 years at sea.

100 years at sea.

A Story by yellow
"

Something I'll never finish.

"
"In a hundred years, I'll be at sea."
"Oh my, how incredibly incredible!"
"Don't you wonder how? I just told you that I'd be at see in a hundred years and you think it's incredible?"
"Why yes, that's what I said."
"I probably won't even be alive in a hundred years and even if I was I'd be too old to set foot out of my bed, let alone in the sea or on a boat."
"Then why did you say it?"
"I just wanted to get a human reaction out of you. You are so peculiar and brilliant, I wonder if you care about me."
"You shouldn't admit to things like that so openly."
"Well, I did and I do wonder such things. How do you think of me?"
"I don't know."
"Don't be mad! Yes you do!"
"I haven't thought of it."
"What do you mean? Tell me, I must know!"
"I mean just what I said. I haven't thought of it. I haven't thought of anyone more than what they present in front of me at that very moment."
"You are something else you know."
"I know."
"But I still don't understand."
"I never learned how to love anyone out loud. If I do love someone, I always figure out too late or too early and I don't know how to go about myself, so I don't."
"So is that why you find it incredibly incredible? The thought of me being at sea in a hundred years?"
"Why I suppose. I know I love the sea, so maybe in a hundred years I'll find that I have loved you all the same."

© 2015 yellow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow!
Very well written and it touched me,
Can I just say though, you have potential!
My favorite part was, ""I probably won't even be alive in a hundred years and even if I was I'd be too old to set foot out of my bed, let alone in the sea or on a boat."
"Then why did you say it?"
"I just wanted to get a human reaction out of you. You are so peculiar and brilliant, I wonder if you care about me." "
Please continue to write and read!
Can you by chance look at my story The Blonde Girl, It would really mean a lot to me.
Your new fan,

C. Lee Battaglia


Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Added on August 25, 2015
Last Updated on August 25, 2015
Tags: 100, years, at, sea, not, finished, conversion, love

Author

yellow
yellow

About
It will be a Sunday when everything will change. more..

Writing
Simple. Simple.

A Story by yellow


A Promise. A Promise.

A Story by yellow