Goddess of the Sea.

Goddess of the Sea.

A Story by yellow
"

A letter.

"
Dear Goddess of the Sea,

 People have been talking about you lately. They've been saying that they've seen you around. God I hope that's true. Even the captain has said something about your eyes. I hate it. I'm sorry, but every time they bring you up I have to leave. It's so selfish, I know, but I feel like you are the most intimate part of me now. I can't get you out of my head. I'll close my eyes and I see you. I'll be daydreaming and I can hear your voice. Is it really you? Please, oh, please I hope it's you. Tell me it's you. I don't think I can take this any longer. The captain says we have three months left. I know this seems like a long time, but it's been three years since we've talked. I remember the first day I saw you. Do you remember? You saved me. Not in the cliché way; not like you saved me from drowning, but you saved me from everything, if that makes since. I'm sorry if it doesn't, my head has been everywhere lately, I'm sorry. I think I love you, I'm not sure, but I love you all the same. Are you listening? I'm sorry. Again, it's been three years. I still think you are real. I know you are real. I think I am real. I'm not sure if I am real. You were my revelation. What am I saying, you are my revelation. I know we are in the sea, but the sky is blue too. I can't decide whether beautiful sunsets hurt me more than help me at this point. Either way, I'm always thinking of you. I've said this a couple of times, but I love you. I'm sure of it now. The others say to cut all ties; To pretend you're not there, but what a time it was to be alive with you. You'll probably never see this, but I can't really think about that now. I'm tired of breaking my own heart. I rather leave that up to you. I want to let you know that I'm here and I love you, I'm sure of it.
---- Love, the Lover of the Goddess of the Sea.

© 2016 yellow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on January 10, 2016
Last Updated on January 10, 2016
Tags: decide, can't, beautiful, whether, I, more, me, hurt, sunsets, this, at, than, help, point, always, I'm, eay, either, you, of, thinking

Author

yellow
yellow

About
It will be a Sunday when everything will change. more..

Writing
Simple. Simple.

A Story by yellow


A Promise. A Promise.

A Story by yellow


10/25/15 10/25/15

A Story by yellow