Keeping It Natural (part 1)

Keeping It Natural (part 1)

A Poem by Voncloud
"

some of us have had friends who copy lines out of other peoples' poems and take it for themselves, either for the fame or to impress a spouse; this poem revolves around that topic.

"

I've never believed keeping an anthology by Shakespeare as a way of expressing your inner-most feelings, but rather, an expression of how hard you're trying to hide them. People under-estimate doing it naturally; they under-estimate doing it themselves, but the truth of the matter is if you're not willing to look/sound stupid then you're not willing to fall in love.It doesn't take a deal with the confectioner to make her become more open; nor does it take an astrologer to know that you're a part of her, all it takes is heart. Willingness brews strong results.

 

Consider this, you're busy copying shakespeare's poems to impress her, and yes, she's definetly getting impressed. The bottom-line is she's falling in love with Shakespeare and not you; harsh, but true. Shakespeare is the wheel-wright and you're the third wheel. Worse off, what if she finds out? you would have done nothing but compile a recipe for disaster, the perfect coup de grace to a mans' ego...

© 2012 Voncloud


Author's Note

Voncloud
i wrote this in early 2011...decided to share it...please notify me of all my mistakes while reviewing..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on June 7, 2012
Last Updated on June 7, 2012
Tags: poems, writing, love

Author

Voncloud
Voncloud

Moscow, Russia



About
i always go for the original...i don't mind bad reviews at all because they help me improve my skill. I like music, art (mainly art)and meeting new people. I'm also a part time lyricist since i rap, b.. more..

Writing
Broken Pieces Broken Pieces

A Story by Voncloud