Random start to something #2

Random start to something #2

A Story by Vonnie15

It only took her a few seconds to gobble down all the food. She was starving. She was so hungry that she didn't even notice how burny the curry was until she had licked out the bowl. Then the burn started. It spread quickly through every bone in her face, down her throat, her nose, right into her tummy. She hated curry, especially proper Indian curry. Indians knew how to cook damn hot food. But she hadn't eaten in 3 days. Everyone had warned her about coming to India, saying that it wasn't going to be a luxurious holiday location, but she never realised how rough it would be here. Missionaries didn't have money lying around and they couldn't afford all kinds of luxuries. That is a fact. For the last 3 days she simply had no food in her tiny room and she had no money to buy any either. But today God had brought this food to her. A pity it caused such heart burn!

© 2010 Vonnie15


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on November 13, 2010
Last Updated on November 13, 2010

Author

Vonnie15
Vonnie15

South Africa



About
01:26... darkness surrounds me...the sound of my room mate's invasive snoring and the sound of my keyboard my only company. That's what I do. I love to write. I need to write. It keeps me sane, I thin.. more..

Writing
In In

A Story by Vonnie15