The Sorrow Within

The Sorrow Within

A Chapter by UnknownSoul
"

A Story About The Sorrow

"

The Sorrow. He is heartless. He is cruel. He has no feelings for others since he no longer cares for others. He has no shadow for he is his own shadow. He is as dark and cold as his soul. He use to be a loving person. He use to be the happiest person. He use to be the kindest person. But all of that changed when one woman turned his whole life into a miserable living hell for him. She was his everything. She was his one true love. She was the only one that truly understood him.

But she did the one thing that he would never have thought she would do to him. She took that cold bladed knife and she cursed it so that he cannot die and he cannot live. She took that knife and she plunged it right into his heart right in the middle of the night as he slept. She carved into his chest and took out his heart. Laughing as she did with that satisfiying look into her eyes.

 

But as Sorrow died his soul rose from his body and grabbed onto her throat and choked her. She smiled as he choked her. He had no expression as held onto her throat. But as she was close to dieing she had said she was sorry. Sorrow looked deep into her eyes and saw that she was possed for some reason. He released her from his grip but it was too late. He had killed her with his own hands. He fell to his knees before her and he let out a loud sad cry. He would mourn for her return. Even now he wanders freely sharing his pain and suffering with others who dare harm others for their own pleasure.



© 2009 UnknownSoul


Author's Note

UnknownSoul
This is a story of different people soon later become a family

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

489 Views
Added on December 28, 2009
Last Updated on December 31, 2009
Tags: Sorrow


Author

UnknownSoul
UnknownSoul

Dark Forest Winter Forest, Dark Realm



About
Hey My Name Is Soul. Where Am I?: Sitting On My Roof In The Cold Enjoying It Mood: Alright Favorite Food: Anything Asian Mostly Favorite Drink: Just About Any Alcohol Mostly Sake Family: Souls Of.. more..

Writing