the blood

the blood

A Story by Wannabewriter16
"

this is about how i like to see my blood

"
Last night I was stressed out that I couldn't help but cut deep into my skin. The feeling of the blade cutting deep into my skin...the feeling was amazing. For a moment I felt nothing going on i my life,everything was at a total stand still.  The blood ran down my hand and it felt amazing and I felt stress free. Once it was over I realized what I had done and I sat in my room talking to the love of my life while crying my eyes out because I knew that what I had done was wrong. I thought that she would hate me and that she would break up with me because I had broken my promise to her,but she didn't instead she was really understanding. She said baby girl its ok and I am therefor you whenever you need me because I love you more than anything in the world. When she told me that I realized that I  DID matter to someone and that someone was talking to me and I was to blind to see it because all I was thinking about was who DID NOT love me. Thanks to that lovely person I decided that I don't want to cut anymore for my sake and hers as well as everyone else as well. So this post is a major thank you to my baby girl and to tell her how much I AM THANKFUL to have her because without her I would NOT BEABLE to do this at all. 

© 2015 Wannabewriter16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This "felt" real and not Memorex. It has flaws but that isn't the point of my review - everything has flaws. How we deal is what helps us become the people we grow into. How WE deal helps others to come to terms with THEIR own "moments". Catching a breath isn't always easy and catching a break ...well... yeah, we know how that goes.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wannabewriter16

8 Years Ago

It was very real for me. There was no made up part in it at all. Yes, I know there are flaws in it, .. read more
Chris

8 Years Ago

Welcome to WC Bonnie... catch a breath and take some time to explore this place... some good peeps a.. read more
Wannabewriter16

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Chris!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
1 Review
Added on October 7, 2015
Last Updated on October 7, 2015
Tags: cutting, pain, teen, life

Author

Wannabewriter16
Wannabewriter16

OK



About
Hello my name is Bonnie and I'm 18 years old and I love to write. more..

Writing