dear snow

dear snow

A Poem by Wannabewriter16
"

death

"
DEAR SNOW
Don’t you know that when you are around that you make my life a living hell?
Everyone thinks that each snow flake is beautiful but I see you as little demons who make everything dye for awhile.
Anytime that they start to call for snow a little bit of anger swells up inside of me knowing that the weather from hell is on its way.
Right as I feel the first few snow flakes I get anger than I was before because I know that all of the pretty flowers will soon be dead then this town will be as dead as dead can get.
So dear snow please just go away and never come because I don’t like it when the pretty little flowers dye.
No one likes it when you kill everything that is beautiful and alive at one point.
Over and over again year after year you come around cold as hell and kill every beautiful flower that I loved.
When will you ever leave us alone?

© 2015 Wannabewriter16


Author's Note

Wannabewriter16
i hate winter

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how you said you hated winter without actually saying it until the author's note. Great job!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmm, appropriate that I read this on the day they have just announced now is on it's way and we are going to have five weeks of awfulness. I get it. Everyone thinks it looks pretty when you wake to a covering of snow, but it doesn't look so pretty when struggling to get to work in it or when it turns to slush.
I can say without a doubt that I am with you on hating winter.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wannabewriter16

8 Years Ago

I really hate it. It kills everything,makes it hard to get it hard to get to work and school.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 21, 2015
Last Updated on October 21, 2015
Tags: snow, love, winter, hate, death, flowers

Author

Wannabewriter16
Wannabewriter16

OK



About
Hello my name is Bonnie and I'm 18 years old and I love to write. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..