Drown

Drown

A Story by Toribird
"

So.... I wrote this one late night after a bunch of my friends suddenly told me they cut or wanted to od and so on and i started crying and this came out of it.

"
Every time you pull that blade across your wrist its another drop of blood from my neck.
When you pull out those pills and take one...two...three...four...lts another tug at my weakened heart forcing me to my knees.
You call and say dont blame yourself if i dont come back, Don't blame yourself when I dont wake up tomorrow.
You tell me you would rather go out and OD and its another tear that falls out of my eyes. 
You say you smoked a little this or took a little that and its locks me in a box.
This box you have trapped me in is lined with your friendship. You have scratched help me into the walls but keep me confined all the same.
Blood and tears mix at my feet. 
How long will be before its at my waist?
Then my neck?
Are you going to force me to drown?

© 2010 Toribird


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on April 25, 2010
Last Updated on April 25, 2010

Author

Toribird
Toribird

Conifer, CO



About
Well. Hi. =) You can all me Kira or bird. Kirabird is the name one of my very close friends give me. Its a mix between a nickname and my real name. You will never guess which is which. =) I am a dance.. more..

Writing
Pretending Pretending

A Poem by Toribird


A Dying Man A Dying Man

A Poem by Toribird