Autonomy

Autonomy

A Poem by Antonio Soler
"

It describes how someone so admire can of a sudden just quit on you. with no knowledge why? they cease to communicate with you. yet they once loved you but clearly love is lost.

"
Too all the kisses that drowned out a dilemma. From the past endeavors with smiles to the present neglects to never Bestow words to ear. Yet it is the chosen preference. Free will is the possible reference. Every thing after all is a choice, Thoughts secured and rendered into the black with no chance to hoist the possibility of an encounter. To the arcades, the air hockey, & last view of you. With closed eyes, I hear the song called ride. There is no counter for these facts of chosen measures to past times and future lack of notice. There is no counter. The only remedy is with a mindful of past thoughts to relive with closed eyes focused. But oh dear audience do not be fool for I bare my cup of anguish. Why this isolation? There is no counter yet I will always remember the thoughts of my prepossessing lass. Alas; here it is and in full. Acceptance. Let us not think so differently "of this life from the next when one is born from the last." (Exem)

© 2018 Antonio Soler


Author's Note

Antonio Soler
The message is rather hidden, but it is in memory of someone i use to know. A lover from my past.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on February 15, 2018
Last Updated on February 15, 2018
Tags: remember, once, before, woman, lover, life, lesson, engage, someone, else, side, the, other, man, memory

Author

Antonio Soler
Antonio Soler

Union, NJ



About
Humorous person. obviously into writing :) from Brooklyn, NY. Into photography though I haven't done anything on a professional level. In the military for the last 14 years. Love to travel when e.. more..

Writing