Untitled Part 2

Untitled Part 2

A Screenplay by Watchme
"

People want to take over the world and they have decided only the smartest and strongest humans can live.

"
Scene two:
Joel walks down the hallway outside of Wren's door and into a room with huge windows lining one wall. In the room is Wesley and Parker.

Joel: I need one of you to keep watch on the other rooms we don't know when they'll wake up now. Also the girl, Wren is her name, I have a feeling she isn't going to listen to much that we tell her.

Parker: I'll do it.

Joel: Alright and where is Dakota I need her to do something for me.

Wesley: She's in her room

Joel: Perfect, oh and Wesley keep an eye on Parker well he's keeping an eye on the girl, if you know what I mean.

Wesley: (Rolls his eyes) Yes father message received.

(Joel walks out of the room and Wesley goes over to the closet and opens it for Dakota then he begins writing on a board with people's names and pictures)

Dakota: Thanks.

Wesley: You're welcome.

Dakota: I'm just so sick of him treating me like I'm his slave, I can do anything you or Parker can do.

Wesley: He just wants to keep you safe you're his only daughter, (Laughs) he has two sons so if one of us dies it's not a big loss.

Dakota: Don't say that if you die it's a huge loss... Parker on the other hand.

Wesley: Don't you at least want to know what he wants to talk to you about?

Dakota: Oh please I know what he's gonna say, (mocking) Dakota dear could you please make some food for us all it's very important that everyone keeps their strength up. He's just gonna make it seem like it's some big important thing when it's not.

Wesley: Well I'd say food is important.

Dakota: I hate you!

Wesley: I thought I was your favorite?

Dakota: (Begins to walk out) I'm going to go say hi to that girl. Don't want her thinking we're all crazy people.

(Camera zooms in on the board and next to Wren's picture and name the words awake and promising are written.)

© 2017 Watchme


Author's Note

Watchme
Still the first draft, I really need to add more.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on February 27, 2017
Last Updated on February 27, 2017

Author

Watchme
Watchme

About
I love writing and imagining more..

Writing
Untitled Part 1 Untitled Part 1

A Screenplay by Watchme