Grave Watcher

Grave Watcher

A Poem by Ghost writer

Grave watcher watch and grave watcher grumble, grave watcher whistle your toon,
Grave watcher feel the earth and hear the whispers from the tomb, oh grave watcher watch as the rain falls on the ground, scattering pieces of people's souls all around, watch as the grass collects all the pieces and watch as the stones steal some too.

Grave watcher watch, oh grave watcher humble, grave watcher listen to the birds in the trees, grave watcher work, work hard and work fiercely, grave watcher work and while you work wonder, grave watcher watch as the wind blows the trees, sending fluttering gifts down to the lose dirt you turned today, watch as it blows through the grass and grave stones, whistling and humming and singing along with you.

Grave watcher watch, grave watcher stumble, grave watcher tumble, grave watcher watch as the sun shines off the marble, grave watcher watch the clouds go far away, grave watcher squint as the sun falls from view, as it bows down and leaves you for another day, as it slowly fades away, grave watcher watch it and grave watcher wave.

Grave watcher watch, great grave watcher ponder, watch as the flowers bloom, watch them also die, between the cracks in concrete and under a stormy sky, grave watcher learn to fly, grave watcher know and grave watcher wonder what meets you when you go six feet under, grave watcher listen to the steady beat, grave watcher stop, grave watcher die.

© 2021 Ghost writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such an emotional read, nicely written

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 30, 2021
Last Updated on January 30, 2021

Author

Ghost writer
Ghost writer

somewhere, ID



About
I'm a ghost, part of me is, part of me is a shadow but we don't talk about that part. We lock that part in the closet and don't let it reach us. I am also a writer. P.S. formerly known as WeakFreak more..

Writing