Sunny Crisps

Sunny Crisps

A Story by YouoweYoupay
"

Does that happen to you too?

"

 

 

Sunny Crisps

 

-When you tell a "joke" and you end up the only one laughing...Laughing hard…

 

-When you post an odd, but creative writing/drawing and ask people not to include rude comments, just to enter your page to find no comments at all.

 

-When you're humming on the toilet without locking the door and the doorknob is suddenly pushed down.

 

-When you spend hours fixing your hair for a video chat then the cam freezes at your worst grinning poses.

 

- 95% of "Babylon Feeling.mp3" completed...96%.....97%....................ERROR! THE CONNECTION WAS RESET.

 

-When you're watching an ordinary, decent movie for the first time, and your mom walks in on a very...Very intimate scene… S**t, where's the remote control?

 

-When you watch the same tragedy movie over and over again and cry every time.

 

-When you've had enough and walk out of a fight just to have your sleeve caught by the doorknob, pulling you back.

 

-When a cool person you've just met asks you to check out their profile pictures and tell you that they know how ugly they are, when they're either stunningly beautiful or really ugly.

 

-When you're in the middle of a field, enjoying natures blessings, but you toss the flower away with a very serious expression because there was an ant crawling on your palm, and the moment is ruined.

 

-When you take too long searching for the money to buy one snack from a mini-mart...

Customer: *smiles awkwardly* sorry, just a second.

 

-Childhood memories: erasing a spelling mistake then frowning at the crumbled/torn edge of a once perfectly flat white sheet.

 

-Bursting out laughing during an extremely "important" parental lecture.

 

-walking up the stairs on the way to your class. Confident and smiling, hoping the one you like walking behind you might notice. Your foot slips on one of the steps. You resume descending up with "equal" confidence.

 

-Childhood moment...(Actually it still happens lol): Snooping around in your parent's room for spare chocolate when one of them exits the bathroom in a towel...or without one. You manage to find the least remaining space in the closet.

 

-Staying quiet in the car while parents are fighting, then suddenly yelling out that you: (can't take anymore and you wish that they both would shut up) but end up being yelled at then dragged into the fight.

 

-Lifting up your cute little cousin/ mother's friend's child and throwing them into the air below a low ceiling with a light bulb hanging up.

 

-When the teacher asks you to hand him your homework and you lie to him : I forgot the notebook at home), but he tells you that the homework was to be submitted per email.

 

-When you think that you are sure to win a bet but lose and have to wear a skirt with a lady gaga wig.

 

-When the link you are clicking on doesn't seem to work, but then you get spammed with windows and the system crashes.

 

-When you think that hamsters are vegetarians, put your finger into the cage, and get bitten by the hamster.

 

-When you are telling someone a joke on msn but then get disconnected right after.

 

-When you accidentally grab the sugar instead of salt to make your dish more "Flavorful".

 

-When you were looking for the right rehearsal room for hours, finally find it, sit down, and notice that you arrived two hours early.

 

-Ever woke up on the floor, wondered what brought you there, then got up and crawled back to bed?

 

-When someone waves at you and  you wave back but then notice it was the dude behind that they waved at.

 

-When you feel like writing down something important but you don't do it because you think your memory is the best, and later on forget what it was.

 

-Childhood moment: When you play in the backyard and swallow a bug while running.

 

- When you get blamed for a fart that was caused by your little brother/sister.

 

- When you're trying to explain something but don't know what you are actually talking about.

 

-When you accidentally call your math's teacher: Mom.

 

-When you're eating a box of pudding and it tastes weird, but finish eating it anyway, later, someone tells you that it's already rotten.

 

-Publishing this, waiting with your arms crossed for the "OVERFLOWING" views/reviews then barely receive any.

 

 

 

© 2010 YouoweYoupay


Author's Note

YouoweYoupay
My sister's friends inspired me to write this. Reviews and comments are appreciated. And, if you like to share some of YOUR sunny crisps and paste them on this list (with credits mentioned) just send me a message. =)

*CREDITS TO:
-ROX
-RIKU-CHAN
-SHADOW

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

THIS IS SO FUNNY! All of these really DO happen, and they happen quite often. Course my worst sunny crisp would be reading a book in the lunch line, getting to a really good part, and suddenly bang my head against the wall because I wasn't paying attention. LOL nice work!! Very nice work!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wonderful fun. I laughed so much, I needed the joy.

My worst would be outgeeking my honors physics professor IN CLASS. It totally destroys any hope of being "cool".

Posted 13 Years Ago


I’ve learned in life; take nothing for granted and alway accept change.
Excellent write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great job! I know this list can be much longer.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is so true...great write

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is better then amazing. You made me laugh this morning. I like all the statements. No-one is the same. Better to know we are all special in our own way and accept the strength and weaknesses. A fun read. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


haha i love this it reminds me of when i was a teenager

Posted 13 Years Ago


Can you imagine a bull trying to hide in the closet when his mom walks in. I have however glanced at a heifer many times when she was looking ar someone else.

Posted 13 Years Ago


haha. I had so much fun reading this, and yes, most of them do happen to me. And although their embarrassing, they are pretty funny when you look back. I was too busy laughing, so I can't think of any other sunny crisps right now (I think most of them got covered on the list). Anyway, good job and keep it up.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I know so many of these... so many, many of these.
Personally, I have a knack for walking into doors/walls. And then I turn around, laugh at myself, and do it again.
Just a skill I guess. :)

Thanks for the smiles. c:

-Coral-

Posted 13 Years Ago


We have all been there! Nice to know it wan't just me! Really funny (but not at the time). I hope you have a better day today and write something joyous

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1358 Views
48 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on October 7, 2010
Last Updated on October 9, 2010
Tags: funny, moments, slice of life

Author

YouoweYoupay
YouoweYoupay

Amman, ..., Jordan



About
"The Universe is made of stories, not of atoms." ~Muriel Rukeyser "There is no one more rebellious or attractive than a person lost in a book." “He allowed himself to be swayed by his con.. more..

Writing
Garden Garden

A Poem by YouoweYoupay



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..