The Dawn

The Dawn

A Stage Play by Robben
"

Last act in which Mrs. Omacha's slave commits suicide

"
There was a chill in the air, as a frosty frothy surface was seen creeping up to the window. I entered Mrs. Sarah Omacha's parlor
and courtsied.

"Mrs. Omacha, the time is now." I said, "I must die for you."

"What of fate, what of destiny." Said Mrs. Omacha.

""That I have only lived to become your being the time is now." I said

"Step this way." Said Mrs. Omacha.  

Mrs. Sarah brought me to a closet where inside was a dung filled sack cloth with cyanide. " First you will open your wrists  then I will  tie you up inside, the cyanide will eat you alive, and you will only exist as a part of me." Said Sarah Omacha.

The razor was sharp I took it to my wrists, feeling the last pulses of my life I felt Mrs. Sarah Omacha tie up the bag.

The room was smoky, the odor was cancerous, when Mr's Omacha undid the sackcloth, there was no evidence of a body ever having been present.

The fumes seemed to enter her nostrils. There were no traces of there having been a life, no dung, and no corpse. A siren sounded outside then went away. Mrs. Omacha made her way to the toilet "now you are just this as one with me." Mr's Omacha hummed as she fingered her a*****e, and excreted the last of my presences into the toilet bowl.  
 

© 2022 Robben


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on January 27, 2022
Last Updated on January 27, 2022

Author

Robben
Robben

new York, NY



About
I am an LGBT autor and free lance journalist my articles have appeare in gay life after 40 and The Gay and Lesbian Review I am always looking for new ways to express my writers voice either through fi.. more..

Writing
Psalm 9 Psalm 9

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 8 Psalm 8

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 7 Psalm 7

A Poem by Robben