Stages of Breeding on Excellence

Stages of Breeding on Excellence

A Story by Robben
"

A story about a child's growth development and his staple of his Sisters excrement

"
Stages of the Earths Gravity,

By Robben Wendy Wainer

A tall slender pale woman, a Doctor holding a babies bundle, and  a Nurse, left the emergency room, after two weeks of feeding since the infant Andy was delivered. Andy would not take to his Mothers breast, and the Doctor needed to be certain about what instructions to give her if the condition continued. With bottle and jars of apple sauce, the Mother who was carrying Andy made their way into the back of the family Mercedes. Margaret their seven year old daughter was sitting opposite in the passengers OK. "Oh Mother I hope he's OK, and that it's nothing you did." Said Margaret. "Oh shush, Andy will be fine." She said
As the family was driving on the road. Their mother undid her blouse two buttons to expose  a firm breast. However Andy squirmed by what had been familiar but unwanted, and perceiving himself next to Margaret gurgled "cada, cada." In a moment of what could be  a frenzy. Andy maneuvered his way out of the hold, his Mother held him with, squirmed out of the blanket, and gracefully pulled himself to place his head in Margaret's lap. "Cada," said Andy again, at which point Margaret felt the baby's half crawling half swimming motion place his lips right on her a*****e. Margaret in conscientiousness excreted her bowel into Andy's mouth and tongue, at which point and energetically he began to slide his tongue into her a*s, and said. "An Wee for my," said Andy
" You see Mother its that. He wants to be my child." Said Margaret unapologetically. "It is my thought to feed his body."

Arriving home for what seemed the next two years. Their mother would bring the child milk in a bottle and apple sauce in a jar, but the result was always the same, Andy would cry if Margaret did not hold him, and sit down in   a chair with him. Andy almost by wrote memorized how Margaret would offer and squeeze his tiny mouth into her a*****e, to taste the licor of such ambrosiac s**t.

The pattern continued until Andy was three, when he was walking and even talking now. At dinner time Andy was seated in his high chair but was talking. "Andy would you like what we're having for dinner. "I live with, and for Maggie's a*s still I feel as I always have." Said Andy, at which point Margaret lifted him up by his arms, as he stood upright hugging with direst thoughts and and intentions, Margaret's waist, at which point. Margaret said. "Mother you should really watch," as Margaret peeled her blouse to the floor, and then her panties, while almost upon instinct or reflex Andrews tongue, mouth and lips was hooked into her a*****e, without separation, even when Margaret bowel nourished him, to be certain that all of her excrement had been released.
"I just think he needs to go to bed." Said the Mother. So Margaret at ten carried him into his bed. tucking him in said you don't have to leave me." "What else." Said Margaret, "Just and Pee." Said Andrew. At which point Margaret pressed slightly to close his eyes, and said "just drink," as she shifted his mouth in aim of her genitals, where Margaret's pee became the stillness of the ocean and the breeze outside the ajar window became the life everlasting gift of hope. This was Andrews infancy, until the day he would vexhate his intentions into an eternal world.     

The next year Andrew turned four, at the kitchen table, their Mother said in a way to half gaze away.
"Do you know what day is."
"Yes its my Baptism." Said Andy.
"It's to cleanse you of Original Sin." Said Margaret.
"But being your anus is not a sin" " Said Andy.
" We are going to say  a prayer, and the you will eat and drink of your maker." Said Margaret
At the church Andy was being held over  a basin. "Crist has died, Christ has risen Christ will come again, Echoed at of the Priests voice to the whole Parish, and with that he dabbed his fingers in water and anointed his eyes. Andrew went a little unconscious, but his parents, and Margaret who was all he could see, prepared for his first communion. However, as the first wafer was being taken to his mouth, Andy kept his lips closed,  and cried "my  maker is Maggie's anus. I will only bee her bowel, her mercoledi. Saying the word in Latin left them a bit dazed.
"You wouldn't understand, Andy is my a*s, it's his life, this is his maker. She said and pressed her excrement into her gums, and this is his maker not the juice, as Andy affirmed "her Pee." Holding him now away from the cauldron, Margaret managed to undo her top, and urinate in Andrews lips. "Now just continue," Margaret said to the Priest. 

"Well, may all the Angels and Saints Bless Andrew and Margaret on this holy day, the Arc Angels Michael and Gabriel, for Andrew has received the sacrament so may the choirs of Heaven sing, Holy, Holy Holy lord Blessed be Andrew who has come before us in the name of his Lord. When as they peered over Andrew by now was on Margaret's reaching his tongue deep into her a*****e and tasting every morsel of her s**t which by now had become his staple and holy Manna of God. this meant that Andrew was now God fearing, as he would honor that sacrament into his life everlasting for years to come. 

As names call out with reason's behind them, nobody knew if the facts of life were also the symptom of  a compulsive obsession, and if and why that was thought of unnatural  It was five years later, Doctor's reports were coming in that Andrew had very very few analytical, and computational skills. His reading level was just average.
It was announced by margaret that she was having a sweet sixteen, and that the family would be preparing it for this weekend. 
"Don't worry if anyone makes you nervous Andy come to me." Said Margaret.

It was Friday night and the living room was filled music was playing, gifts were on the table, and barbecued Hot dogs and Hamburgers were being eaten. Andrew was at the top of the stairs, where a room filled with people were watching TV. Margaret found Andrew kneeling and in a stupor." Are you ok Honey." "All your friends are in there watching porn." I think it's lousy." Said  Andy. "Lets go in there's something we need to talk about. The two of them went in where all her friends were and sitting on a futon together. one of them said making fun of how small he seemed, "could you see yourself doing that. " " I mean with a  girlfriend." "I only need to know my that my sisters is here. "Said Andy.
Margaret said feeling she needed to explain, Andy is only with me she said."
"You mean he's into you." Said the friend.
In a way of conjecture to make a few points clear, Margaret began. "It's interesting the Doctor's talked about a latency that is holding him back. Well you see. Andrew is only attached to my pee and my shitting food from my a*s in his mouth. It's interesting because the Doctor's think it's  a fetish that is having intellectual effects on his learning." don't be afraid by our talking." said Margaret.
"No don't be." said her friend so you have only been with your sister." It may change, it may not. Said the Friend.
Fifteen minutes later after Andrews was a little dizzy with the talk and TV, Margaret took him into her arms, and said come with me to the bathroom I have to talk to you. Taking her panyt off and sitting on the toilet. Margaret was about Andy's size when  holding his hand, and shitting." Ricky my friend asked me to marry him tonight. Just than Margaret started shitting. Andrew squeezed and reached to hug her while she was on he toilet. "But what will I do , What can I still do for you, if your not here." There was a pause in her excretions. "I am puzzled that you've never been with any friends. you seem to live for me." I do." said Andrew. I can make it if were together, things can be the same can't they. " yes of course." Said Margaret. "Yes You may now/" as a teary eyed Andrew place his mouth around Margaret's shitting and she didn't stop until she took his life over, when it stopped, it seemed he could help but spend twenty minutes cleaning the s**t from her a*s with his mouth. " I hope It may never end with you", said Andrew, "That maybe." said Margaret.
Likes and dislikes, similarities and differences orbited outside an empty house, Maggie had said goodnight to her fiancee.  and whispered "I hope he can do well" it would be two more years before Margaret would be married, Andy grew into  a consciousness that was somehow surreal. When Margaret used the toilet. Andy would sit against the wall in his bedroom naked, believing life could change for the better. On occasion, Margaret would hold his hands during her shitting as Andrew no longer saw or really knew anything else in life. It was her time. Margaret would still s**t into his mouth, but she had to reconcile with her self knowledge, that one day it would be better to have him become her anus and integrate his being in her intestine.  This she would do in her time though.

On Margaret's wedding day she was wearing a shining white gown that was like the pearls of heaven. Nobody had any objections, as she and her fiancée were pronounced man and wife. Without tossing it Margaret handed the bouquet to her Mother, and said "Here you need this." Her fiancé gave Andrew a hug and a kiss, and said "I understand." At the dinner table a plate of Roast turkey, and Lamb were on  each of their plates. Her Mother" questioned Margaret's giving her the bouquet. "Well Mother." Margaret said "you've never had an attachment." The groom proposed a toast, and had her show off the ring. " Wait I want to say goodbye to my Brother the right way. "Yes, Andrew eat my body for the duration of the feast. That was  all she said, boundaries were being decided by Margaret now, and during his feast Andrew was kneeling between her legs almost in prayer, worshipping now his sisters shitting into his mouth as something holy again, the feast continued, and Margaret kept him and his tongue between her legs and her a*****e obvious to the entire company, Margaret kept eating and Andrew kept eating her s**t until it became night time. Margaret believed that would sustain Andrew as he then was able to give her his blessing, and Margaret by late, and drove off to her honeymoon with her husband.

Andrew was twenty four he lay in bed overdosed. He had taken a whole bottle of Prosac, Margaret was notified and was on her way home. Margaret rushed in and saw her mother, "he's not going to make it" Margaret smacked her Mothers face, " and let out a  slight yell, don't you see I know that. I know what to do now. Margaret took Andrew into her arms in his bedroom, "I can help you, but I need you to hear. Said Margaret. Andrew made his way into  a chair. "I need Your attention." Said Margaret as she stripped off her pants and hugged his mouth deep into her a*s so that he could stare at the entrance and feel less pain. Is this you , am I who you believe you are. Margaret said as her a*****e would open and close in his mouth and in his stare. Andrew was completely erect by this, and as she s**t deeply into his heart and throat Andrew began an orgasm, but his spirit was somehow ascending into the entrance of her a*****e, which was the only experience he could believe in. Margaret s**t in his mouth, and said" Do you believe yourself to be this, Just then Andrew ejaculated, but in prayer now to her shitting, a force had pulled his body and soul somewhere between suckling her shitting, and being the s***s she secretes deep inside of Margaret's a*****e and gut. The blanket was left on the, floor In Andrews final climax, he prayed to her a*****e as praying to God in heaven, to free him of his physical being and become her s**t. That she excrete his release of his life from the physical world. Margaret received him as his soul became the will of her excrement, which she was very touched, and yet somehow stricken by pride, that her attachment, her thing, who loved her would rejoice in her will and her thoughts, and in her moods when with her shitting she would think to him in passing, maybe for now, maybe forever, in the only heaven on Earth he Andrew had ever known. 

© 2022 Robben


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 31, 2022
Last Updated on May 31, 2022

Author

Robben
Robben

new York, NY



About
I am an LGBT autor and free lance journalist my articles have appeare in gay life after 40 and The Gay and Lesbian Review I am always looking for new ways to express my writers voice either through fi.. more..

Writing
Psalm 9 Psalm 9

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 8 Psalm 8

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 7 Psalm 7

A Poem by Robben