Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Saphira
"

She formulates a plan

"
Chapter 2

Ring!!!!! Ring, went the landline as I sat down on my turquoise couch, wondering what else I should do today. Laying back on the couch with my feet on the coffee table and watching tv is sorta boring but relaxing to do. I look to the left side of my feet where the phone is on the coffee table still ringing. Maybe it’s something exciting.

Picking up the phone I answered it. The sound of a hard voice said only five words. “Meet me at headquarters now,” said the ruff voice before ending the call. I put the phone down and immediately got up from my couch and rushed into my bedroom. I zoomed into my closet locking the door from the inside. I moved to the back of my closet pushing clothing aside as I found my secret door.

Typing in the six-digit code the door opened and I was let into my storage shelter of all of my weapons for all of the things supernatural.

There were guns, wolfsbane, specially modified guns that spits outs bullets that change into a spinning razor. Walking to the back of the room I open the bullet proof door. Walking into the elevator I press the only button on the elevator as I listen to the music playing as I waited for the elevator stopped.

The doors opened and I walked into our headquarters. I saw the captain standing in the middle of the open room. There was a desk in the center with a laptop on it, Filling cabinets lined the walls. “What is this about?” I questioned.

He looked over at me and back at the laptop before answering,” I need you to get inside this pack. I want you to make nice with the Alpha and get inside his head. We need to know the inner workings of his pack since he is the strongest Alpha around. Just so you know his criteria of work leaves him little room to talk and be around that we know off. He is very dangerous so watch out and don’t get yourself killed. Oh and one more thing. Try to get him to make a pact with us, he could be very useful.” He shut the laptop. “I’ll send you the picture of what he looks like as soon as you leave. Also he has a bunch of pack members and no luna so try to work that as an advantage.” He stated winking in my direction.

“Ok, I will, but if things get bad i’m backing right out. Got it?” I questioned the captain.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. Now why didn’t you check in yesterday evening after your mission?” He looked at me expectantly.

“After the mission I walked home and when I was in the woods I saw one of the werewolves that live in this area. Only it was at least twice the size of any werewolf i’ve ever seen. I reacted on instinct and ran from the scene, I didn’t have my weapons on me so when I went into my house I locked all the doors, but I made sure to make it look like I was a helpless girl, I even had my thoughts like that to not-”

“Get your little butt out there before I kick you out,” He answered waving me away.
I walked away from the headquarters room, going back to my house waiting for the picture to come on my computer. Going through my closet I pick out some good blue jeans and a purple shirt. Then walking into my bedroom I hear my computer ding with an alert. Putting the clothing on my bed I went over to my computer seeing that I got an email. It was a picture of my new next door neighbor.

I looked at the powerful alpha in the picture and the way my next door neighbor acted. They don’t fit in the same category. “What is his game here? Why would he act one way and then act a different way to me? Is he just like that all the time and everyone automatically fears him because of his title or what?” I wondered while turning off my computer. “What can I use to make him come over here and see me.” I thought while putting on my clothes. Once dressed I went around my house cleaning it up while figuring out a plan to use. While I was vacuuming my couch the idea of damaging my water tomorrow was a good idea to do. That will get him over here.

Once I finished cleaning I started to make some fresh cookies for him tomorrow. After he gets done fixing it he can eat some cookies. I hope he likes chocolate chip. Moving away from my cookies in the oven I start to destroy my plumbing.

Moving into my master bath I go over to my sink and push a bunch of things down my drain. With my drain clogged there I went and let the faucet drip. Smelling the sweet smell of my cookies being done I walked down the stairs and turned left into my full kitchen. Gliding over to my oven I opened the door and with my oven mitts I took the cookies out and let them cool. I turned the oven off.

Looking at my watch I saw that it was 6:00pm. I decided to walk to the near by burger place since I spent all day cleaning. Grabbing my jacket I jogged out of my house and down the porch steps before jogging into the forest in front of my house. As I slow down to a walk I hear a strange noise as the sun starts to go down since it’s fall. I continue on as to hurry because my stomach is screaming for me to eat something. I continue walking into down. Houses start to become closer together and sidewalks begin to form as street lights come into view. The light starts to dwindle to nothingness as the sun fades away from humanity for another twelve hours.



© 2014 Saphira


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on September 22, 2014
Last Updated on September 22, 2014
Tags: neighbor, headquarters, mate, alpha, pack


Author

Saphira
Saphira

Hutchinson, KS



About
I'm a woman who likes to write but will get lazy sometimes. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Saphira