Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Bianca
"

this is where some of the fun begins :]

"

I woke up with the sun again and this time it also came with a reminder of that place I have to go back to.  So I got through the closet and make my way over there.  A scientist with bright red haid stopped me and told me where to go.  I had to go to a room nearby.

 

 I entered the room and the scientist with the red hair stood behind me and closed the door.  It was an elevated room like one in a theatre and all of the light was pointet at the center of the room.  There were seats around and I guess this is a little auditorium.  A strange tube like mechanical thing was at the center of the room and before I sat down a scientist was shouting out a lecture.

 

"Today will be the best day to ever be involved with in this project, for today we change and make history!  We will bring a next chain up from evolution and bring humanity up a level from the pits of hell we're in!"

 

Before I even sat down on a seat next to me the shouting scientist presenting himself turned and faced me.

 

"And here's out subject now," he eerily said.

 

I had a chill go up my spine and wondered if he was meaning me.  Some silhouettes of people from the audience leaned twards me slowly and I freaked out.  I turned but the red haired scientist was blocking the exit.  In fear I turned back and Jayne was leaning forward with some weird looking mask and I blacked out as she put it on me.

 

 

 

 

When I woke up I was in some kind of purple goo or liquid--I couldn't tell--and there were tubes and wires connected to me.  I could feel every individual one in a pinching pain.  I couldn't see very well but I can tell they had done something to me and they put me in this strange tube I saw earlier before I blacked out.  I tried to look for anything else in my surroundings and through the glass I saw two figures.  One was on the left and was mostly white with some ywllow on top and it took me a while to be able to tell that it was Jayne.  The figure on the left looked unfamiliar.  It was someone with long straight black hair and a long dark coat.  It looked like Jayne was talking to that person and they were pointing to some controls and I just really wanted to get out of here.

 

But I felt horrible and I had almost forgot how to move.  The two figures left and I was all alone.  I thought it out and I took the mask I was wearing to breathe in this tube and put it over my fist.  I was punching at the glass and I knew it was pretty useless and that I needed the mask but then I noticed a little crack and that was enough to motivate me.  I kept going and then the tube broke open a fist size hole.  Some of the purple liquid went out and I was still punching to make the hole bigger.  I even kicked.  Once I could get out I took all of the wires and whaever out of me.  It hurts but my whole body was sore already.

 

When I took out one of the wires on my back I felt something else.  Something strange and it was a part of me but I ignored it because I was concentrated on getting out of here.  I didn't know where to go so I went back to my room and changed out of these wet clothes and ran for the giant robots.  I was acting blindly but I didn't know what to do.  Some of the scientists who found out were chasing me but I stole the robot anyway.  I stole one of those experimental pute-white ones, looked up and I went out of the open exit on the celing.  It led out to the surface but I didn't stop there.  I kept going higher and higher up until I was out of the atmosphere.  When I looked back on the earth I let the robot float for a while and I calmed down.

 

It was peaceful but I was still shaking from what had just happened.  I just sat there, in the robot, staring at the empty dark surroundings.  White dots all around and out in the distance, the actual sun.  It was beautiful...not at all like that irritable miniature fake one that wakes me up every morning.  What was I doing here?  What happened to me? I wondered.  I looked down at my hands and they were different.  In fact a lot of things on my body had changed.  I had the screen on the robot's view take some of the lighting off so I can really see the reflection the glass made.

 

At first when I saw my reflection from the glass I thought it was a total stranger.  I saw that somehow I grew feathered wings and there were these strange dark purple blade-like things sticking out of my arms and legs.  My hands were now more like claws and are in the same color as the blades poking out of my limbs.  I still felt sick and I could still feel some of the pain from the wires when I pulled them out.  I also felt sick mentaly.  I was scared at what they've done to me and for a moment I thought about never comming back to earth.  I was mad at them.  I herd that one scientist's voice in my head...involved in this project...humanity...here's out subject now...that whole day played through my mind in a constant loop.  He made it seem like i'm their ticket to salvation or something.

 

Before I could really get into my thoughts, something rattled the robot.  It was one of those armored military robots but before I acted, another one had a hold on me and I couldn't move the robot.  Then everything shut down.  I couldn't see what happened next.

 

A bright light came through when someone opened the robot's head and since I've spent a while in the dark, my eyes hurt.  The light just burned.  Some person grabbed me and amde me unconsious by hitting me on my head.

 

 

 

 

I woke up in a room with a transparent glass wall to one side with the view of the earth.  Dark grey metal walls everywhere else.  I was lying in the middle of the room and I didn't want to even bother moving.  I herd someone come in the room.  She looked down on me and It was Jayne.

 

"Had fun?" she said.  I didn't want to talk to her at all from the last time I saw her even through I had so many questions.

 

"Get up."

 

I did nothing.

 

"Please don't make me do this"  She had that same sad tomne to her voice as she did before when she was teaching me some history.  She stared down on me, closed her eyes, and took something out of her white coat.

 

"I'm sorry.  I have to do this."

 

The thing she was holding was a controller for something.  It didn't take long to figure out what it was, for when she pressed the button on it, my neck felt a shock of electricitu from a collar I just noticed I had on.

 

I got so mad I jumped up and grabbed her shouting,  "What did you do to me!"

 

She took my hands away from her slowly and replied, "No more questions please."

 

I just wanted to make her tell me but I feared getting shocked again.

 

"Come with me," she sid.  I followed her.

 

"Look, I know what happened to you was a bit surprising and probably too much for you to handle but I just want to make it clear that I never wanted to hurt you."

 

I didn't want to tell her anything.  We went to a big room where two sides were giant windows to the view of space.  Jayne told me we were in a space station that was hidden.  She said that it's either underground or out of the stmosphere for anyone to get away from the people who control the earth.  Jayne walked to the nearest corner or the room and took out two long skinny metal poles.  She tossed me one of them.



© 2008 Bianca


Author's Note

Bianca
ok so...i don't have much to tell so review away!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on September 25, 2008
Last Updated on September 25, 2008


Author

Bianca
Bianca

NV



About
Hi, I'm a teenager who likes watching tv, playing video games, drawing, playing violin, and of course reading. Along with writing XP (why else would I be here?) It's only recently I have decided to.. more..

Writing
White Asylum White Asylum

A Poem by Bianca