Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Bianca
"

More things reveled? More violence?

"

I wondered why on everything that was happening to me.  The room changed into a big empty space and from out of nowhere Jayne disappeared and then reappeared trying to hit me with the pole.  I immediately blocked it.

“There’s just some things a little light on the eyes can’t reach.  For everything else there’s instinct,” she muttered.  Then she continued to try to hit me.  She almost made it a few times when I blocked but after that I kept getting hit.  She aimed high and hit my face.  She aimed low and knocked me down.  It wasn’t long before I started to hit her back.  I didn’t even care about the collar at that point.  Neither did she.  I think she wanted me to fight back.  It was hard fighting her.  She was really good at it.  But after a while I got the pole and really went aggressive with m hits and broke through her blocks.  I got nervous and more aggressive as I go on hitting her.

I aimed at her right shoulder, she blocked.  I instantly went for her other shoulder once she blocked the first time.  I hit her again.  I made it.  She tried to hit me back by using the pole to hit the back of my head but I ducked.  Then I hit her from below and knocked her down and because I was cocky at the time I pressed my foot on her chest to keep her down and pointed the pole at close range to her face.  She just stared at me and smiled a little.

“Okay, you’ve earned one question since you bear me,” she said.

What?  All of that fighting for the right to ask a question?  I just couldn’t tell which one I had to ask her.  Should I be dramatic to ask her why my body has changed so much lately?  Or should I be a bit casual and ask stuff like, why am I fighting for this?  I wanted a combo.

“What are you trying to do to me?” I asked.  She got up and sighed.

“That’s kind of hard to answer now.  Mainly because it’s not what I should tell you yet,” she answered.

So what? I won’t know until she decides to tell me?  What are these people keeping from me!  I thought.

“Ready for round two?” she said.

Really, what the hell is going on? I just can’t stand waiting on important information like this.  The sound of several big doors opened across the room.  It was too bright to see what came out.  Strange figures ran towards me.  I held on to the metal pole tightly as I felt more aggressice on just getting this ocer with.  I looked around the room and noticed there was a higher level.  I saw someone in the distance staring down at me.  I’m just someone they threw in the hole to see get beaten up like some underground fight club…or a c**k fight.

The first wave of whatever came my way hit me.  I was distracted by that person while one of those things just came at me, hitting my face so hard it blurred my vision for a while.  I took the weapon I was holding and prepared to hit it.  Something else hit my back and it was hard to breathe for a second.  I turned around and my vision got better and I could see a red metal face.  It was a robot.  The thing had big glowing glass eyes, no mouth, but instead just a design on the head that made a ferocious look and thick wires coming out of the head.  I was about to jam the pole into its neck but I’m too slow.  More of them came up and got me down and kicked me while I was down.  Those dirty metal fighters, I thought.  They hit me everywhere.  The stomach, my face, my back, my legs, everywhere.  

I was going to let them finish me off.  I was bleeding from my nose and some of them cut me from the pointed ends of the wires and their claws for hands.  Lucky I have my own set of claws to tear them up.  The wires can grow out and move fast enough to act as a whip to either hit me with or hold me down.  I was staring at a group of metal Medusas and from the hiss from the wired snakes were nothing compared to their cold stare that turned me into stone.  I was going to let them kill me but then I herd a strong male voice at the distance calling out to me.

“What do you think you are doing?  You can’t just let them have at you.  Fight back or you’ll never know the truth,” he said.

I’d rather hear what they’ve done to me and why instead of just dieing without that knowledge.  I want to know.  I will know.

A robot above me was about to take another whack at me with those fast wires and, without thinking, I tried to grab it.  The pointed end poked right at the middle of my palm with all the force it had, but it didn’t hurt at all and I was able to hold on to it.  I pulled it, trying to rip the thing off but I at least dragged its head towards me and I chocked it with its own wire.  I had to do something.  I don’t know what is with the freakish changes on my body but I used the strange bladed from the edges of my knees to pierce through the robots torso and it made a deep hole into it.  Just to really do some damage on the thing, I jammed it in again after taking it off and tried to cut the robot’s insides.  Once I really got at it, the thing stopped moving.  I was able to at least take on of those red metalheads out.  I try to take out the rest of them.

I still felt sore and I was beat up and bleeding.  I counted at least four others still standing.  So I just went for it.  I let me anger take over and attacked them.  I went for one then another tried to whip me off it but I got away so it hit the other robot instead.  It pierced right through the chest and had a short circuit before it clawed it’s own head and dropped dead.  Just three left.
There was one who grabbed both my arms to hold me back and another was charging at me.  I was tired.  I wanted to end but I had to survive this.  When it got close enough I tried to walk up it and I would flip to the other side, behind the other robot, and had it attack it’s own again.  Instead, I felt something.  I was feeling this burning heat sensation on my hands.  The robot behind me holding my arms was crossing them together.  Once my hands met it had a bit of friction going on and somehow there was fire.  Not puny, pathetic, one second mini-fire.  I’m talking about fist of fire.  Oh well, as I try to use it, the robot still held on.  I wanted the fire to keep burning, but in a more bigger, crazier--though controllable--way.  Before I could figure that out, the robot charging at me, punched me in the stomach.  I kneeled down in the pain.  The robot let go of my hands, which surprisingly still on fire.  It didn’t hurt having my hands in flames.  I don’t think I’ll ever feel any pain in them again.

The metal trio was walking towards me slowly.  I got up and thought about choking their necks so that their heads might melt off.  Then suddenly the flames grew.  The robots look puzzled…if you can call it that.  They basically tilted their heads at me and stared.  They stopped and probably thinking about what to do next.  It’s my chance.  So I went for it.

I got a hold of one of them and tried out my choking plan.  It worked!  At some point…it took a while but I dug my fingers into the neck to really screw with it.  But the head didn’t melt off…that would probably disobey science by what I’m guessing.  Only two left.

They were trying to strangle me with their wired again and I grabbed them and pulled them together.  Making the robots collide with each other.  The I forced my hand through the back of one of them and punch the other one.  I choked that one off too and I was done.  I got down and had the flames die down while I try to relax.  I was out of breath, bleeding, bruised, maybe a few broken bones, I was really tired.  By that time Jayne suddenly came back.  She was walking towards me with a somewhat proud look on her.

“Go ahead and ask your question before you black out,” she said.

“Who was that person watching me?” I asked.

“You’ll meet him later,” she answered.

“Alright fine,” I said.  Actually I kind of slurred those words together but then I blacked out.



© 2008 Bianca


Author's Note

Bianca
...not much to put here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on October 14, 2008
Last Updated on November 1, 2008


Author

Bianca
Bianca

NV



About
Hi, I'm a teenager who likes watching tv, playing video games, drawing, playing violin, and of course reading. Along with writing XP (why else would I be here?) It's only recently I have decided to.. more..

Writing
White Asylum White Asylum

A Poem by Bianca