Sleeping Child

Sleeping Child

A Chapter by Brandon Crawford

Chapter 2
Sleeping Child

Azura home was big, and the cave looked has if it went on for miles. Luke suddenly felt a pain in his chest he thought he had bumped on one of Azura scales. He lay down on his own, and Azura reacted by laying beside Luke, but the moment she did she felt something soft lay on her belly. She looked at Luke and lay her head down and cover him with her wings. hour's later the sun had fallen, but suddenly Azura woke from her slumber from the ground she lay on shook. She woke Luke and placed him behind her, but Luke drew his blade and got over Azura swings his blade at the creature fur. This beast was tall like a man and looked has if it could take on a thousand bear's at once, it jaws were sharp and white, it fur was white has snow, and it eyes were Golden like the gleaming sun. The creature launched Luke far into the air, only to land on the ground beside Azura and before Luke realized it the beast had dislocated his shoulder. Luke looked at Azura with his golden eyes and then he looked back at the creature.



© 2013 Brandon Crawford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on February 20, 2013
Last Updated on February 26, 2013


Author

Brandon Crawford
Brandon Crawford

Athens, TX



About
I'm a writer that just want to be himself more..

Writing