Lord Of Death

Lord Of Death

A Chapter by Brandon Crawford

Chapter 9
Lord of Death

Luke father Jake knew what happened and was more angry from it, both him and Titian could see the pain in Azura's heart. It made them feel sorry for her, but at the same time made the fire that raged inside them more brighter. There army combined with Eclipse's army crushed the werewolf's city, and piked the heads of the villager's. Jake forces had already reached Mara city, and were striking at them to weaken the defense for Eclipse's forces. Day's pass by and the time had come to destroy the werewolf specie's once and for all. Jake roared out his speech to his and Eclipse's army "Today is our day, today we crush the last of these cursed demon's of the night! Today we reclaim the dragon prince and free his dragon so she can rain her furry upon the one that turn him!" Once he said these words the cry's of the million of men and dragons filled the air. Jake waved his sword forward and the dragons and there riders flew over his head. Mara forces charged has well, but Luke was not with them, and this confused Jake for he knew how much Mara loved to see Luke in the battle line's. The roar of anger ringed in Azura lungs, and she herself had enough anger to kill the planet if she could, but once they freed her from her cage she broke through the roof of the prison. Azura eye's glowed blood red and in her anger the burning of flames in her breath turned black, but her fury aimed at Mara and at anyone that in her way. Luke was chained up and was hoping on the cage cart till he heard the roar of a recognize voice. Luke turned his head and saw Azura coming straight for him, but the guards faced up there spears with no fear and place Luke  behind them. Azura ripped through them with no problem facing there spears, when she finally finished of the guards her head turned towards Luke and nudge him gently. Luke looked at her and pressed his head against Azura's, but has he did she sent a word's into his head that he heard "Little one if you worry me to much I might have to treat you like your my own child." Luke looked at her and laughed a bit saying "You already treat me like your own already. What more could you treat me like." Azura lay down and let Luke up on her back, but has she lifted off she heard the laughter and happiness of her companion, and she was delighted to hear it once more. Back on the battle field Jake saw Azura with Luke on her back flying back to there fortress, he ordered the retreat and his men and Eclipse's returned to the forest of darkness. Azura cured Luke before he could become one of them once more, but in a great act of kindness the dragon lord throw a celebration in honer of the warriors that died on the battle line.



© 2013 Brandon Crawford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on February 21, 2013
Last Updated on February 26, 2013


Author

Brandon Crawford
Brandon Crawford

Athens, TX



About
I'm a writer that just want to be himself more..

Writing