Protection Of The Weak

Protection Of The Weak

A Chapter by Brandon Crawford

Chapter 10
Protection Of The Weak

Azura head lay beside Luke and her wings covered around him like a blanket, plus her arms were held tightly around him. Jake started to see that Azura was taking Luke has a hatch-ling to her. He smiled at this because that mean's she be more protective of him then a normal dragon and there companion. Luke woke from his sleep from a nightmare and shivered, plus he cuddle up to her and she replied with a peaceful song that singed inside Luke head till he fell back asleep. Once he fell asleep Azura looked up to see the Jake rubbing her neck, and he asked "Keep my boy safe for me dear friend, for he is the only thing dear to me other then Titian." She nodded her head and put her neck around Luke keeping him close to her. After the morning Luke ventured off into the camp and a couple of drunk rider put there swords on his neck and cut him a little bit to were the feeling of pain of it was sent to Azura. She woke from her sleep and growled dashing off and pined both rider's to the ground, but there dragons pulled Azura off and she faced them, but did not kill them. Luke slashed the rider's swords away from them, but the seconded rider came up from behind him and knocked him in the head with the club. Azura had placed the dragons down and looked at Luke own sword about to slice open his neck, and in a act of fear he chanted word that made the earths root grab both rider's chaining them to the ground. Luke took back his sword And ran to Azura all cut up and bloody, but Azura sent words that made Luke feel stupid and regretful "You know little one this would not have happen if you woke me for the walk, beside I enjoy seeing nature more then I enjoy sleeping." Luke smiled and said calmly has she put him on her back "You look peaceful when you sleep I did not want you to be waken just because I wanted to walk." Azura walked in the tall wood's that to them were beautiful and peaceful, but the soldiers thought of it has a place of danger and blood. She lay back down beside a cave that Luke thought he could make a permanent emergency home, and Azura told Luke to come back for she sensed a wolf pack near by. Has Luke came back he wearied a shirt that looked like a normal village boy, and Azura nudged him, placing him beside her stomuch and has she did her wings covered over Luke like a tent. Jake and the rider's that saw the fight explained what happend makeing Jake furies he looked for the riders and told them that if he catches them doing that again he would slit them and there dragons throat's. Titain looked at him and sent words in his head "You know when she figure's out that he's her child she search for a answer from you right?" Jake looked at his dragon and relpyed "Yes, but it better to tell her now then let her figure it out." The old dragon flown off and looked for Azura.



© 2013 Brandon Crawford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on February 21, 2013
Last Updated on February 26, 2013


Author

Brandon Crawford
Brandon Crawford

Athens, TX



About
I'm a writer that just want to be himself more..

Writing