Blood Of The Mother's Enemys

Blood Of The Mother's Enemys

A Chapter by Brandon Crawford

Chapter 12
Blood Of The Mother's Enemy

Luke woke to a morning that was like no other and woke to see the shineing blade's of bandite's. Ashely had dissipered, and the wolve's had too, but Luke put up a great sword fight not killing any of the bandite's just wounding them. The leader finnily grabed him by the neck and it showed his dragon mark, but while doing so Luke let out a painful cry that Azura, the wolve's and, Ashely could hear. Wolves were the first to arrive at the battle field, and they let out a snarl so great that a normal man would cower in fear. Ashely with her gleming white armor and her blood red sword, came to show but when she showed her eye's they burned for hate. The leader held Luke up on his sholder's and walked to his horse and ride off before any of the wolves or Ashely could get to them. On her knee's she cryed out "Blood shall be spilled! Do you hear me thief your blood shall be spilled today!" Ashely looked up has Eclipes violet scale's gleamed over the skys. Ashely got on Eclipes and said in anger "Let ride Eclipes." The wolf howled in helping Ashely, to get Luke back from the bandit's. Has the hour's went by Luke heard a faintful voice and it repated over and over again at time's, but he did not care to lission he once replyed "Down,down you will go because you my friend do not understand what you have done. You have angered a goddess. She will not stop till i'm returned." The voice spoke out "My friend I am a god me and your mother are equilly she just a human with a dragon." Luke laught and the figure looked confusied, and Luke said "She not a human, she a dragon." The figure looked suprised and before he could react the wall's shook with anger in the air, but the women and a men stood guard. Ashely looked back to see a army of men and women she had recruited to kill these bandits. The arrow's rained down on the bandit's and the leader came back to Luke room to see he had dissipered. Luke rushed to Ashely and once he reached her, she huged him so tight that he was about to choke to death and Ashely said out franticly "Did they hurt you! Did they harm you in anyway!" Luke looked at her and he replyed "Just a couple of cuts and bruseis." Ashely pointed her hand at the castle and said words so fast that Luke could not understand them. When she said the finial word a great amount of fireball's rained down on the fort and burned it to the ground. Ashely looked back at Luke and cryed in tear's of joy, she huged him tight has they walked back to there home. Ashely settled back into the cave under the waterfall and looked at Luke, but she did not speak simpley let Luke snuggle back into her arm's and fall asleep. Next morning Luke told Ashely that he now was abilie to shape shift without pain. Ashely soon relized she was holding a baby boy the size of a infaint, and she held the baby that she relized was Luke. Then she asked him if he could stay like that and he said in her mind "ofcourse I could hold this forever if i wanted to." She picked up and made alittle backpack and placed him inside it. Eclipes came about and said "Ashely you know that now your treating Luke has your own this time, and I've been watching you so don't try to lie." Ashely relized that it true that she was treat him like her own, and she placed Luke in her arm's and held him close. Then as she did Luke asked her to put him down so he could turn back, and once he shape shifted back he huged her and held on tight. Ashely looked at the child and suddely a voice ringed in her head repeatively "Sorry mommy." the voice still contiuted in her head till Luke said "Ashely something's comeing closer I sense it, and it want to capture me I think?" Ashely grabed Luke and put him on Eclipes, but Eclipes placed Luke on the ground and told him to run fast has possible. Luke did not run he grabed his dagger's and stood by them, but Ashely looked at the little child and grined. The enemy were fully armored with steel that looked new and the leader had a crown with a dimoned in the center and the armor was black as Azura's scale's with symbole's and line's that Luke did not understand. He pointed at Luke and said angerly "Give us the child and no harm will come to you or your dragon." Eclipes growled and Ashely spoke for her "This child not our's to give now leave us be, or you will have to face the furier of a dragon mother!" The men looked suprised to see the child was telling the truth, and he made a hand sign that ever one did not understand. Suddenly Luke let out a painful cry and dissipered from Ashely or Eclipes reach. The White dragon tail curled around Luke has he struggled back, and the dragon tighted it grip has he struggled till finialy the leader said "Brigend enought! We dont want to kill the child!" Brigend let go a little bit, but kept a firm grip. Brigend flew off with Luke and the bandit left Ashely, but Eclipes had flew off to go get Azura.  Ashely tryed to take in what happened and then her necklace started to glow black, and she felt the feeling of darkness fill her heart with anger and vengence.



© 2013 Brandon Crawford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on February 21, 2013
Last Updated on February 21, 2013


Author

Brandon Crawford
Brandon Crawford

Athens, TX



About
I'm a writer that just want to be himself more..

Writing