Dragon Queen Rain Fire!

Dragon Queen Rain Fire!

A Chapter by Brandon Crawford

Chapter 13
Dragon Queen Rain Fire!

The cave's of the mountain were cold and big, but Luke practice behind the guard back magice. He before he could do anything else, he was presented before the leader know has White Fang. White fang voice cracked the silent of the cave "Your the leagendary Luke Night Caller. Where's your mother young one I bet Titain would love to see her again." Before he relized it there was a gleaming blade in the shadow's that dissiperd and reapper behind the leader's back. The blade black as the night sky sliced White fang in haft and before Luke relized what was going on he was on the stranger's sholder's. Luke struggled till something forced him to sleep, and while he sleeped the masked figure hid away from the person enemy's and layed Luke down, covering him a blanket. Luke woke after a while of sleeping, and when he saw the masked figure a familire voice raised in his ear's "Luke it ok. Your not in danger, so dont be shy come closer your getting cold." The stanger was right he was getting cold and has Luke crawled closer he rested his head on the stranger's lap. The stranger took off his mask and the stranger was a female, she had black hair, blue eye's, and she was mid hieght, physicley in shape, also she had on black clothes that held her weapons. Has she brushed Luke hair he started to shiver and she placed a blanket over him and wrapped him up, she also held him close like a baby. Luke woke to see the women still asleep so he respected her sleep and closed his eye's to fall right back asleep. The women woke and suddenly her Blade sparked up in flame's...

The second book to come for is described here: Luke will be in more danger then he relizes, he will discover that the world is not kind to one like him a Hybrid of a human and Dragon. While his mother Azura still trys to find him he will be accompyned by his new compainion the strange women that saved him from the evil clutches of a bandit leader.



© 2013 Brandon Crawford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on February 21, 2013
Last Updated on February 21, 2013


Author

Brandon Crawford
Brandon Crawford

Athens, TX



About
I'm a writer that just want to be himself more..

Writing