The end of the world!

The end of the world!

A Story by Elysia
"

Really short story... about 2012

"
The Mayans predicted it. In the year, 2012. Two years time. Are you afraid? Well. You should be.

Long ago, My family was entrusted with a secret. A secret so potent, that nobody could ever find out. We were given the secret of the end of the world. When will it happen? Not in 2012, but in 2011. In May. On the 13th. The Mayans were wrong, not even their amazing technology could predict the horrendous catastrophe that will bring an end to all things on this earth. Only a long line of inheritance, a secret passed on through the ages, from mother to daughter, could possibly even guess at what was to occur.

Time is drawing closer, month after month, day after day, hour after hour. Every second brings us closer to the end. What can we do? Nothing. Is there any way to stop it? No. Will anyone be spared? Nobody. Complete obliteration is on its way. NO survivers, NO lucky breaks for anyone. Are you afraid yet? No?

Thats only because you don't know what's in store for you. For your friends, and for your family. You have no idea of the terrible fate that's coming for you. Shall I tell you? Would you really want to know? It might be too much for you. There is a good reason why its only my mothers before me that could handle the truth. Are you ready for it? You wont like it, I promise. You'll be wishing I never told you by the end of it.

The mere mention of the nearing horrors could send you in to a tormenting state of oblivion, never to resurface into the sane world again. The end of the world is almost upon us. And you will find out in less than a year away, exactly what will happen. Because I won't tell you, Its my secret that I was trusted with. Nobody can know now, i'm the last of the line. I will be there on the day, look for me. Until then, Adieu my friend.

© 2010 Elysia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ohh I like this!! Very intriguing! You have incorrect capitilisations on your i's and a spelling mistake in your last paragraph but other then that, it was good. I loved this piece though! Very intiguing. Is it finished? Or is this only the start? I hope it is only the start!! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Sorry, but I was dissapointed. It turned out to be a tease with no climax or information to back it up. Nice try though.


Posted 13 Years Ago


thanks, as if i wasn't paranoid enough...pffft :p

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thanks Possum! i shall see to it that its all fixed up =D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ohh I like this!! Very intriguing! You have incorrect capitilisations on your i's and a spelling mistake in your last paragraph but other then that, it was good. I loved this piece though! Very intiguing. Is it finished? Or is this only the start? I hope it is only the start!! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 31, 2010
Last Updated on November 1, 2010
Tags: mayans, end, world, 2012, rant

Author

Elysia
Elysia

New Zealand



About
Hi! My name is Sexy Pedo Lyse and I love my Raging Hot Hillbilly! Thats all I have to say. Thanks for reading! xD ... Also... My name is Elysia and im happy to meet you =D Yes, my awesome fr.. more..

Writing
The Hunters The Hunters

A Chapter by Elysia


Not sure yet Not sure yet

A Book by Elysia