Here's to You

Here's to You

A Poem by Michal.R.Lundgren
"

This poem sort of speaks for itself.

"
I want to know how come I'm never noticed or truly seen by you? Like a static shock I'm invisible but you still feel me even when you don't want to?
I want to know how you can really see me when you always have that constant blank stare?
I want to know how you can really know me when you keep faking that you care?
Will I ever have your approval? Will I ever have your unconditional love?
I want to be important to you. I want to be that someone special you talk so highly of.

In the end I really do want you to be that special someone that spends hours and hours by my side holding your hands in mine.
In the end I want you to hear my last words and see my last attempt of a smile, and I want you to know that letting go of me is fine.
I understand that the love you were given in your life was for the most part all just pretend.
I understand that is why you couldn't love me as much as I loved you, and that is why our relationship we could never seem to mend.

SO HERE IS TO YOU *RAISES MY BOTTLE OF WINE HIGH*
SO HERE IS TO YOU *MY LAST WORDS BEFORE I LITERALLY DIE*

Your love you gave was the only love you knew.
A lot of anger, a lot of tears, a lot of abuse.
Your love you professed to be utterly and completely true.
But it wasn't, how could it be? Your screws were way to loose!
I don't want your hand in mine when I die.
I just said that to sound nice but it was just a lie.
You are in fact the last person in the end I want by my side.
I wish that at my birth I really would have died.
I don't want your approval, and I don't want your love.
I don't want to be that someone special you speak highly of.

You never heard any of my words while I was alive so why the hell would I want you to hear my last words in the end?
I hate you and all that you have done. You always gave me false hope that on you I could actually depend.
All because of you I pushed away all those who really seemed to love me in my insignificantly pathetic little life.
So now (Thanks to YOU) I choose to die today with out no one by my side. In the end all I give to you is this....a final decision:

ROPE, GUN, OR KNIFE!!??

© 2012 Michal.R.Lundgren


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on November 3, 2012
Last Updated on November 3, 2012

Author

Michal.R.Lundgren
Michal.R.Lundgren

Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada



About
Not sure what to say here?? Love being creative. Love 2 express myself with many outlets such as writing, drawing, painting, sculpting, photography, etc. I'm passionate in all aspects of life. The.. more..

Writing