Life of the jumper

Life of the jumper

A Poem by WillHBIII
"

I've been reading Albert Camus, this was inspired by The myth of Sisyphus, The Stranger(movie) and a movie called Million Dollar Hotel.

"

 Twenty floors high content of mind, life is not worth living, how could it be?

He just wanted to live an agreeable life, in nature and crisp air of control.

But she is a beast of the wild, no accord can be willed.

Chaos never sold to reason. The painful futility has met its match in the jumper, death dispatch.

He steps to the ledge, bends low and pushes hard, no hope left and now he sees.

Death of life is not what frees; it is death of hope that doth please.

The world of the jumped jumper so clear and serine every instant cause to celebrate.

 All ugliness a perfect unique masterpiece, memories grip his heart more tightly.

How happy he was then, how happy he is now to see the moon light reflect in the puddles of yesterdays rain, atop the fast approaching street. His last two seconds on the earth lived more fully aware, of nature and the beauty of life, than most saints. In these moments he realized That life is worth living.

© 2010 WillHBIII


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on September 30, 2010
Last Updated on September 30, 2010

Author

WillHBIII
WillHBIII

Seattle, WA



About
I like to write more..

Writing