Hell is Nothing

Hell is Nothing

A Poem by WillHBIII

Flesh; it burns over a flame or under a sweaty lover. The pain may be equal with each experience yet one is more desired. She burns in my heart but screams only in ecstasy and never in agony. I dream of the flame and I dream of the FLAME. I scream in pain for more and I scream horrified in protest.

There has never been any other moment than this one and I have no reason to believe that there ever will be.

Alone there is no fire, no fire neither to please nor disfigure. No; there is nothing and that is all that there is, only this cold emptiness.

The best part of hell is the torture of its burning fire but that is a myth. There is no hell fire. Hell is here and now in this infinite moment where the Nothing slices the throats of ten billion helpless children. Hell is this instant that is forever alone, loneliness without end, all light is absent and there is no god or ruler here. Even the company of some sadistic tormenting devil would render this nothing tolerable and therefore not a true Hell. No my friends Hell is real and it lives right here in this cold reality; you are now, always have been and always will be totally alone. 

© 2010 WillHBIII


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on November 17, 2010
Last Updated on November 17, 2010

Author

WillHBIII
WillHBIII

Seattle, WA



About
I like to write more..

Writing