Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Starcaller

“We have her.”

“Now they will have to meet our demands.”

In a large ornate building a group of Soldiers and nobles hide in wait for their demands to be met. Wildflowers peak through the cracks in the old crystal walkways, and white paint slowly peels from the walls, the gaps in the ceiling let in streams of sunlight and warmth while large silver doors block the entrance of intruders.

 

In the middle of the large complex is a glass stasis chamber and inside is a young girl. Her skin is like porcelain, white and flawless, her long blonde hair reaching to the middle of her back, and her long elaborate white gown stretching beyond her feet and covering her arms in the light silks. Around her a group of soldiers stand in wait and an older woman stands over her looking into the glass chamber.

 

“They can’t refuse…when their only heir is at risk.” The woman says to herself. Her black hair pulled tightly into a bun, and a long red dress flowing over the white marble steps to the glass chamber. She turns and leaves leaving the soldiers to protect her until they get what they want.

 

 

“You called milady.”

“Keagan, someone has taken my daughter.” The woman says shakily “We are hiring you, against my better judgment, to get my daughter back from those thugs.”

“It won’t be cheap” he says flatly

“My daughter is the jewel of my kingdom and the joy of my life…you will be thoroughly compensated for your services.”

He smiles and bows before the queen “of course milady”

The tall young man stands up his straight black hair covering part of his sapphire eyes. He bows before her letting his long black cloak slightly drag upon the cold marble steps to the throne. He walks out of the room letting his dark clothing hide him in the shadows. The queen watches him wearily can I really trust him with my daughter’s life?

A servant comes out of the shadows “Of course milady.”

She looks at him startled “Of course what?”

He looks at her worried “Uhh…nothing your highness.”

She looks at him somewhat disgusted “Well keep your babbling to yourself.”

“Of course milady.” The servant takes a step back into the shadows.



© 2012 Starcaller


Author's Note

Starcaller
Enjoy...note that I may change names and stuff later on XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting.... I loved it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oooh I sense a possible romantic theme?? :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 27, 2012
Last Updated on February 27, 2012


Author

Starcaller
Starcaller

Moreno Valley, CA



About
Hello everyone, I've been away for an incredibly long time (like what a year and a half or two, yikes). I've actually wanted to get back on here for awhile now. I'm going to do my best to catch up on .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starcaller


Character's Character's

A Chapter by Starcaller