Lost in a Fairytale

Lost in a Fairytale

A Story by Starcaller
"

Wrote it for a contest

"

"I need slaves more than I need friends Harot!"

"No...please!" The boy screams as the fairy waves her wand. The boy is lifted into the air and is transformed into a unicorn. She smiles evily towards him.

"My, my you will make an excellent pet! Now be obedient slave!" She screams as she blasts him with lightning. The unicorn bows before her and she smiles.

"Very good...now lets deal with little ol' Meg."

***

 

Megan sits beautifully upon her unicorn simply waiting for something to happen.

"Oh I am so bored Storm...is there nothing to do?" The unicorn shakes his long black main as he turns his head towards her.

"And what would her highness have this one do?"

she smiles "I don't know...maybe a race?" She asks smiling.

"Your wish is granted...to that far oak." She steps down from his back and stretches her wings.

"ready...set...go!" He yells as he thunders off across the green valley grass and as she spreads her thin graceful wings and soars through the air.

She reaches the tree first and places her hand on the sturdy trunk as storm reaches it.

"I..win." She gasps excitably

Almost what looks like a smile spreads across storms face "Indeed...you are getting quite fast your highness."

"Storm I told you...call me Meg." She says

"As you..." His eyes go wide as the thundering of hoves sounds over the large open valley.

"What is it storm...Storm?"

"No...it can't be...it can't be! We destroyed her!"

"Who? Who?"

 

The horses aproach and stop a couple feet away from Megan and Storm. A strong black winged horse lead the group of unicorns and on top of the beast sit a stranger clothed in black. She steps down from the beast and walks towards Megan letting the cloak fall from her to the ground.

"Ah...your highness." She says smiling and bowing deeply. "I've come back to claim my crown."

"Storm? Whats going on here?" Megan demands.

"Your highness..." He whispers.

"Don't Storm! Save your lies for another child!" and with a flick of her wand he was gone.

"What have you done?!" Megan cries.

"I have simply taken care of a pest...and now to take care of the other one." she flicks her wand at the princess and she disappears. She smiles cruely.

"And now for my hapily ever after." She laughs.

 

***

 

She falls through the fabrication of her world into a dark place. She steadies her uneasiness and tries to stand falling into the arms of a young man.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine." She says rubbing her head. She reaches for her wand but it's not there she tries to stretch her wings and realizes they are also gone.

"Where are my wings...my wand?" she asks franticaly at the young man.

"I do not know your highness...I think she has sent us to the human realm...Earth."

"Storm!" She says pulling him into a hug tears streaming down her face.

"Please don't cry." He says his eyes slightly watering.

"Please take me home." She says crying into his shirt "Please take me home" she whispers.

"I will try..."

 

To be continued...

© 2012 Starcaller


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A great story but at first I didn't get the second section, but then I understood who was saying what. I hope to hear more of this

Posted 8 Years Ago


"I will try..." such capturing words to end with. I like how though this wasn't particularly long, it still said enough. I just have one question, are you going to continue with this?

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 14, 2012
Last Updated on March 14, 2012

Author

Starcaller
Starcaller

Moreno Valley, CA



About
Hello everyone, I've been away for an incredibly long time (like what a year and a half or two, yikes). I've actually wanted to get back on here for awhile now. I'm going to do my best to catch up on .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starcaller


Character's Character's

A Chapter by Starcaller