Dear Terry

Dear Terry

A Story by Ms.Winchester
"

Teen love letter

"
Dear Terry
I don't know how to say this, I never knew how to say this actually. But here it goes. 
I LOVE YOU. Dramatic right?
You always said I was dramatic and that's one of the things you loved about me, except in a friend kind of way.
Bummer for me but that never stopped our friendship. 

But now I have to tell you what you mean to me because if I don't you'll never know. That's unfair to both of us. Honestly, I care about you too much to let you think I never valued you. Terry, you really are my best friend and the only reason I made it through middle school without getting expelled for defacing that b***h, Brittany's, locker. You always had my back and you became such a huge part of my life. You never batted an eye when people teased us that we were probably dating in secret. I'm sorry you got teased. Mainly because I hoped that one day you'd just say we were dating and we'd kiss and walk off into the sunset. Like in every cheesy movie we both hated and made fun. 

Somehow you always made it to all my plays too, even though you said you hated the theater. Guess you got payback though by making me come to every football. Truthfully, I loved seeing you play. And I enjoyed how you invited me to every after party. I'm sorry I pulled away in the last few months, I just didn't want to bring you down when I felt I had no energy anymore. You deserved better than that. Guess I just wanted you to think of all the good times we had. All the movie marathons, hangouts with friends, rants about ex's, late night phone calls and texts where we talked about nothing and everything at the same time. 

So now I want to ask you something important Terry. This isn't something to take lightly either and I'm trusting you with this as my best friend in the whole world, Ter-bear. 

Don't forget how I was before the cancer and please keep living your life. Go to college, keep playing football, meet someone who makes you feel like everyday is worth living like you did for me. And please, never cut that brown silky shaggy hair you have. Despite what your dad says, you look adorable and he just has bad taste. Hope that mad you laugh. I'd hate to make you cry more than you might be right now.
Call it my last wish. Or actually, I guess it'd be wishes since I'm asking more than one thing. 

I'm counting on you here so please don't let me down. I'll be watching over you form now and don't forget that I'm still cheering you on.

I love you, Terry. 

                                                                                                                         -Alex

© 2020 Ms.Winchester


Author's Note

Ms.Winchester
Ignore grammar mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on September 11, 2020
Last Updated on September 11, 2020
Tags: gay, straight, teen love, journal, letter, fiction

Author

Ms.Winchester
Ms.Winchester

Alberta, Canada



About
I am in love with writing and would like to do it more seriously in the future. Currently enjoy writing about the romance/love, the supernatural, fantasy, and my life if in a contest that calls for it.. more..

Writing