FORBIDDEN

FORBIDDEN

A Story by Windy
"

A story about a "forbdden" love.

"

 FORBIDDEN

    

     SHE STOOD THERE IN THE DARK OF NIGHT, RAIN FALLING ALL AROUND HER, WONDERING WHERE HE COULD BE.  HE'D BEEN GONE SO LONG, SURELY HE MUST BE GOING TO RETURN VERY SOON.  IT WAS ALMOST TIME TO RESUME THE RIDE.  THE HORSES STOOD NEARBY, THEIR IMPATIENCE SHOWING BY THE STOMPING OF THEIR HOOVES ON THE GRASSY KNOLL.  NEIGHING IN DISCONTENT AT THE RAIN SOAKING THEM THROUGH.  THE FOOD AND BLANKENTS WET AND RUINED, THEY'D BE OF NO USE TO THEM NOW.  SHE WOULD HAVE TO START A FIRE SOON, IT WAS GETTING COLDER THE LONGER SHE STOOD.  SHE HATED TO DO THAT, SHE DIDN'T WANT TO CHANCE DRAWING ATTENTION TO HER WHEREABOUTS.  WHERE HE WAS SHE COULDN'T IMAGINE, HE PROMISED HE'D BE BACK BY MIDNIGHT AT THE LATEST.  PERHAPS HE HAD FORGOTTEN THE TIME, PERHAPS HE HAD COLD FEET AND COULDN'T BE BOTHERED.

    

     EITHER WAY SHE DECIDED, SHE WAS GOING ON THIS RIDE TONIGHT.  SHE'D WAITED TO LONG FOR IT TO HAPPEN SHE'D WAIT NO LONGER .  SO OUT IN THE DARK AND RAIN, SHE SADDLED UP THE HORSES AND GATHERED THEIR REINS SHE WOULD NEED THEM BOTH TO FINISH THIS RIDE.  SHE KICKED AWAY THE STICKS SHE HAD GATHERED EARLIER IN CASE SHE NEEDED THE FIRE.  SHE LOOKED AROUND TO MAKE SURE SHE LEFT NO CLUES OF WHERE SHE WAS GOING.  THE HORSES HAD TAKEN CARE OF ANY SIGNS FROM WHENCE SHE HAD CAME AND SHE LEAD THEM AWAY IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS, THEN BACKTRACKED TO COVER HER DESTINATION.

 

    

     SHE WAS ALMOST DONE, WAS ABOUT TO RIDE OFF WHEN SHE HEARD A NOISE IN THE BUSH.  SHE STOOD STOCK STILL, SILENT AND DARK IN HER CLOAK.  HER BLACK HORSES MADE NOT A WHINNEY ALMOST AS IF THEY SENCED HER INSECURITY.  SUDDENLY OUT OF THE BUSHES HE CAME, TALL AND DARK SOAKED FROM THE RAIN.  HE WALKED QUIETLY RIGHT UP TO HER, AND WITHOUT A WORD GRABBED HER TO HIM. HE KISSED HER PASSIONATLY WITH ARDOR AND FLAME, THE COLDNESS WENT RIGHT OUT OF HER ALONG WITH ANY THOUGHTS OF RAIN.  SHE FINALLY CAME TO HER SENCES AND PUSHED HIM AWAY, "HOW DARE YOU PRESUME YOU ARE WELCOME TO ME" SHE SAID.  SHE WAS VERY ANGRY HE SAW THAT RIGHT AWAY.  HE WAS VERY LATE SO HE UNDERSTOOD HER WRATH, HE ALSO KNEW HER AND WHAT SHE LIKED BEST. HE STOOD THERE TALL AND FORBODING, STARED HER DEEP IN THE EYES AND WILLED HER TO HIM.

    

     SHE COULDN'T RESIST HIM NEVER HAD BEEN ABLE TO, EVEN HER ANGER COULD'NT KEEP HER AT BAY.  SHE ALLOWED HIM TO BRING HER BACK INTO THE CRICLE OF HIS ARMS, LETTING HIM WARM HER AND PROTECT HER FROM THE RAIN.  THEN FINALLY HE SAID, "I AM VERY SORRY MY LOVE I HAD NO INTENTION OF BEING SO LATE". I AM HERE NOW SO SHALL WE BE OFF TO FINISH THAT RIDE WE STARTED LAST FALL.  THEY MOUNTED THE HORSES AN OFF THEY ROAD, TO A SPECIAL PLACE THEY CALLED THEIR OWN.  A SMALL MOUNTAIN CABIN WHERE THEY'D SPENT MANY A NIGHT, SECRETLY PLANNING OUT THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.  WHEN THEY ARRIVED, HE STARTED A FIRE, SHE TOOK OFF HER WET CLOTHES AND WRAPPED UP IN A BLANKET AS SHE WATIED FOR HIM TO COME BACK FROM LOOKING AFTER THE HORSES.

    

     WHEN HE CAME IN WITH THE BANG OF THE DOOR, HE SAW HER SITITNG THERE ON THE FLOOR.  WRAPPED IN ONLY A BLANKET FOR WARMTH, FIRELIGHT MAKING HER GLOW.  HE HURRIEDLY RIPPED OFF HIS CLOTHES AS WELL AND FOUND THEM A BIGGER BLANKET TO SHARE.  THEY SAT THERE IN FRONT OF THE FIRE SPEAKING OF NOTHING OTHER THAN SMALL THNGS, AND WARMING UP FROM THE RIDE.  HE FINALLY TURNED HER TO FACE HIM, HE HAD SOMETHING TO ASK HER AND HE HAD WAITED SO LONG. HE TOOK HER LEFT HAND INTO HIS OWN & PULLED A RING FROM UNDER A PILLOW, HE ASKED, NO BEGGED HER TO BE HIS WIFE, TO LEAVE HER FAMILY AND LIVE WITH HIM IN THEIR COTTAGE.  SHE LOVED THS MAN SO TALL AN DARK, HIS EYES WERE BLAZING WITH LOVE ALL FOR HER OF THAT SHE WAS SURE.  SHE HAD WAITED SO LONG TO HEAR THESE VERY WORDS, YET SHE HESITATED AS HE HAD FEARED.  SHE WAS THINKING ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE SHE WOULD HURT.  A TEAR RAN DOWN HER CHEEK AS SHE BEGAN TO SPEAK, ALL OF THINGS AND PEOPLE THAT COUNTED ON HER.

     

     SUDDENLY SHE QUIETED AND LOOKED UP INTO HIS EYES, TEARS WERE PUDDLING THERE.  SHE TOOK HIS FACE INTO HER SMALL HANDS THEN KISSED EACH EYE AS SHE WHISPERED I WILL.  HE DIDN'T BELIEVE HE HAD HEARD RIGHT HE JUST SAT THERE STARING INTO THE FIRE.  SHE WATCHED HIM WITH A QUESTION IN HER EYES, SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE WAS SO QUIET.  HE FINALLY TURNED TO FACE HER, TEARS FALLING DOWN HIS STRONG CHIN, HE TOLD HER HE'D LOVED HER FOR SO VERY LONG.  HE SAID IT FELT AS IF HE WERE DREAMING AND TOMORROW WOULD AGAIN WAKE ALONE.  SHE SMILED AT HIM, KISSED HIS TEARS AWAY AND LED HIM TO THEIR BED.  HE PUT THE RING ON HER FINGER AND LAID HER HEAD UPON HIS CHEST.  SHE TOLD HIM "SLEEP NOW MY LOVE IT HAS BEEN A LONG NIGHT, WHEN YOU AWAKE I WILL BE BY YOUR SIDE.  YOU WILL SEE THEN IT HAS NOT BEEN A DREAM ONLY REALITY BETWEEN YOU AND ME".

    

     WHEN HE AWOKE IN THE MORNING IT WAS AS SHE HAD SAID, SHE WAS RIGHT BESIDE HIM HER HEAD STILL ON HIS CHEST.  HER HAND LAID UPON HIS HEART AND HE COULD SEE THE RING HE'D PUT THERE LAST NIGHT.  HE WOKE HER UP WITH A GENTLE KISS THAT SOON BECAME PASSION.  THEY STAYIED IN THEIR BED FOR MOST OF THE DAY MAKING LOVE AND TALKING.  THEIR PLANS WERE MADE, THEY WOULD RIDE TO THE VILLAGE THE NEXT DAY TO BE WED, WITH HIS MOTHER AND BROTHER AS THE WITTNESSES.  ONCE FINISHED TALKING THEY WERE TO EXCITED TO BE STILL, THEY JUMPED FROM THE BED LAUGHING AND DANCING ALL ABOUT THE ROOM.  IT WAS GETTING LATE, SO WHILE HE WENT TO CARE FOR THE HORSES SHE STARTED THEIR DINNER.  AS IT WAS STILL COLD AND RAINING SHE WARMED UP SOME SOUP, SHE WAS SINGING AS SHE SET THE TABLE SO SHE HEARD NO STRANGE NOISES.

    

     THE SOUP WAS COOLING BUT HE WASN'T BACK, SHE SUDDENLY GOT VERY WORRIED.  SHE THREW ON HER CAPE, SLID ON HER SHOES AND FLEW OUT THE DOOR ALMOST SLIPPING IN THE MUD.  THE BARN DOOR WAS AJAR, STRANGE HORSES STOOD OUTSIDE, HER HEART BEATING SO HARD TUNED OUT EVERYTHING ELSE.  SHE MADE IT TO THE DOOR AND CAUTION OVERTOOK FEAR, SHE HAD TO BE CAREFUL LEST HER LOVE BE INJURED OR WORSE.  SHE HEARD VOICES ANGRY AND LOUD, BUT THE RAIN STOPPED HER FROM MAKING OUT ANY WORDS.  SHE QUIETLY AND CAREFULLY WENT TO THE BARN LADDER TO MAKE HER WAY UP TO THE LOFT.  THE SIGHT SHE SAW BEFORE HER SCARED HER TO DEATH.  SHE PUT HER HAND OVER HER MOUTH TO COVER THE SCREAMS SHE FELT COMMING, SHE HAD TO THINK, TO BE WISE OR THIS COULD END UP DEADLY.

    

     HER FATHER AND BROTHERS STOOD OVER HER LOVER, HE WAS TIED TO THE STALL FROM SIDE TO SIDE BEING BEATEN.  HER FATHER ASKED HIM OVER AND OVER WHERE WAS HIS DAUGHTER.  IF HE HAD HARMED HER HE WOULD BE HORSEWHIPPED TO DEATH, FREE SLAVE OR NOT.  HER LOVER WET WITH HIS OWN BLOOD, HIS HEAD HANGING DOWN JUST KEPT REPEATING HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT.  IT TOOK ALL SHE HAD TO NOT CRY OUT, TO TELL THEM TO STOP, THEY LOVED ONE ANOTHER AND WERE MARRYING TOMORROW.  SHE KNEW THOUGH IF SHE MADE A SOUND THEY WOULD KILL HIM FOR SURE.  AS MUCH AS SHE WANTED TO STOP THEM, TO HEAL HIS WOULNDS AND CARE FOR HIM, SHE KNEW WHAT HE EXPECTED HER TO DO. IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE HIM.

    

     WITH TEARS RUNNING DOWN HER CHEEKS BUT HOLDING BACK HER SOBS, SHE QUIETLY AND CAREFULLY LEFT THE WAY SHE HAD COME.  SHE SNUCK BACK TO THE CABIN HIDDEN IN THE WOODS, CLEARED AWAY ALL SIGNS OF HER EVER HAVING BEEN THERE AND MADE IT LOOK AS IF IT WAS JUST HIM, ALONE THERE IN THOSE WOODS.  SHE PACKED UP HER BAGS, TEARS FLOWED FREELY DOWN HER FACE AND SHE NOTICED HER RING.  SHE KNEW SHE DARE NOT WEAR IT, NOT EVEN ON A CHAIN ABOUT HER NECK, NOR COULD SHE TAKE A CHANCE ON IT BEING FOUND.  SHE SLIPPED IT CAREFULLY FROM HER FINGER, TIGHTLY HOLDING IT TO HER HEART FOR JUST A MOMENT. THEN SHE PACKED IT VERY CAREFULLY INTO HER "OTHER" BAG.

    

     THEY HAD MADE THIS "PLAN" SO LONG AGO, SHE HAD ALMOST FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT.  HE HAD TOLD HER IT WAS NECESSARY SHOULD THEY EVER BE CAUGHT.  SHE REMEMBERED NOW THE URGECY IN HIS VOICE EACH TIME HE WOULD QUIZ HER ON SOME POINT OR ANOTHER, AND HOW THEY WENT OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL IT WAS IMPRINTED IN HER MIND.  NOW, AFTER ALL THIS TIME, JUST AS THEY WERE ON THE VERGE OF STARTING THE REST OF THEIR LIVES TOGETHER, THE IMPORTANCE OF THE PLAN BECAME URGENTLY REAL TO HER.  SHE HURRIDLY WENT OUT THE BACK DOOR, GOT SOME BRUSH FROM THE PILE AND SNUCK BACK AS CLOSE AS SHE COULD TO THE BARN TO COVER HER TRACKS.  THE RAIN AND HORSES WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE REST SHE KNEW. USING THE BRUSH AGAIN, SHE WENT BACK TO THE HOUSE CAREFUL TO COVER HER TRACKS AS SHE WENT.  CHECKING THE CABIN OVER ONE LAST TIME TO BE SURE THERE WERE NO SIGNS OF HER, SHE PICKED UP HER BAGS AND WENT OUT THE BACK DOOR.  SHE STARTED WEEPING HARDER NOW, AS SHE KNEW IT WOULD BE AWHILE BEFORE THEY LEFT HER LOVER TO GO ON LOOKING FOR HER.

    

     OUTSIDE, BRUSH AND BAGS IN HAND, SHE COVERED HER TRACKS AS SHE MADE HER WAY TO THE ROCK WHERE HE HAD DUG A HOLE FOR HER BAG.  SHE THOUGHT ONCE MORE OF TAKING THE RING WITH HER BUT SHE KNEW BETTER.  SHE BURIED THE BAG, PUT THE ROCK BACK OVER IT AND OFF TO THE WOODS SHE TOOK.  SHE WAS WEEPING HARDER NOW, GOING AS FAST AS SHE COULD TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT WHAT SHE'D SEEN IN THE BARN.  SHE KNEW HER WAY SO THE DARK AND RAIN WOULD NOT STOP HER, THEY HAD GONE OVER THIS A HUNDRED TIMES, SHE WOULD NOT LET HIM DOWN.  SHE MADE IT TO THE PLACE SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO, THE OLD WOMAN THERE LOOKED AT HER AND KNEW.  SHE PUT HER ARMS AROUND HER AND TRIED TO CALM HER TEARS EVEN AS SHE SHED A FEW OF HER OWN, AS SHE KNEW WHAT THIS ALL MEANT.  HER SON WAS BEING TORTURED BY MEN WHO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE LOVE THESE TWO SHARED WOULD NOT BE BROKEN.

    

    THE OLD WOMAN CALLED OUT TO HER YOUNGER SON TO SADDLE UP ONE OF THE HORSES AND RIDE.  HE WALKED INTO THE ROOM, SAW HER SITTING BY THE FIRE AND KNEW HE HAD TO MOVE QUICKLY FOR THE SAKE OF HIS BROTHER.  HE WAS OUT TO THE BARN IN A SECOND THEN THEY HEARD HIM GALLOPING OFF.  THE OLD WOMAN TURNED TO HER AND SAID "DEAR IT'S TIME"...  HER FACE ALREADY MUDDY FROM TEARS AND RAIN AND FALLING IN THE DIRT, SAID TO THE OLD WOMAN "I LOVE HIM AND I'M READY". T HEY WALKED OUTSIDE INTO THE POURING RAIN, TO THE EDGE OF A CLIFF NEARBY, BEING CAREFUL WHERE THEY STEPPED.  BOTH OF THEM CRYING NOW, FOR THE LOVE OF A MAN AND FOR WHAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. THE OLD WOMAN KNEW IT WOULD BE HARSH BUT HAD TO BE DONE, MAYBE ONCE THINGS CALMED DOWN THE TWO COULD FINALLY BE TOGETHER.  WITHOUT ANOTHER WORD OR WARNING, THE OLD WOMAN PUSHED THE GIRL OFF THE CLIFF AND CRIED OUT LOUD AS SHE HEARD HER SCREAMS.

    

     THE YOUNG SON HAD MADE IT TO THE BIG HOUSE ON THE HILL, RUNNING AS FAST AS HE COULD TO TELL THEM OF FINDING THIER DAUGHTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CLIFF.  SHE WAS ALIVE, HIS MOTHER WAS CARING FOR HER, THEY REALLY NEEDED TO HURRY.  BACK NEAR THE CLIFF AN ELDERLY NEIGHBOR MAN WAS OUT CARING FOR HIS DOGS WHEN HE HEARD A SCREAM AND SOMEONE CRYING.  DOING HIS BEST, HE WORKED TO GET THE POOR YOUNG LADY UP THE CLIFF, FOR HE KNEW THE OLD WOMAN THERE WOULD BE HER ONLY CHANCE.  HE KNEW NOTHING OF THEIR PLAN, ALL HE KNEW WAS SHE WAS THE NEAREST ONE THAT COULD HELP THIS POOR GIRL. WHEN THE OLD LADY OPENED HER DOOR TO HIS KNOCK, SHE LOOKED SHOCKED.  SHE ASKED HIM WHAT HAD HAPPEND, WHERE DID SHE COME FROM?  THE OLD MAN SAID HE HAD NO IDEA, JUST THAT HE HAD FOUND HER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CLIFF.  HE HELPED THE OLD WOMAN GET THE GIRL ONTO THE BED BEFORE HE TURNED AND LEFT.  AS SOON AS HE WAS OUT THE DOOR, SHE RAN BACK AND HELD THE GIRL LOVINGLY IN HER ARMS.  SHE TOLD HER HOW SORRY SHE WAS, BUT THEY BOTH KNEW IT HAD TO BE DONE.  SO WITH BOTH OF THEM CRYING TEARS OF GREAT SADDNESS THE OLD LADY BEGAN TO CLEAN AND DRESS THE GIRLS WOUNDS.

    

     THE ONLY WORDS SHE WOULD SAY WERE, IS HE OK?  THEY HEARD THE HORSES COMMING AND GAVE EACH OTHER ONE LAST LOVING GENTLE HUG.  THE OLD WOMAN TOLD HER, DO NOT WORRY, I WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM AND WHEN HE IS WELL, HE WILL COME.  THE DOOR FLUNG OPEN BRINGING WITH IT THE WIND AND RAIN, THE YOUNG SON LOOKED AT HIS MOTHER AND SHE SLIGHTLY NODDED AS IF IN OK.  THE GIRLS MOTHER HAD BROUGHT THE TOWNS DOCTOR AND THEY WERE CARING FOR HER NOW, PUSHING THE OLD WOMAN ASIDE.  THEY KEPT ASKING HER WHAT ON EARTH HAD HAPPEND.  THE GIRL LAY THERE CRYING IN PAIN, SO HER MOTHER CODDLED HER AND HUSHED ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT REMAINED.  AS THEY TOOK HER OUT TO THE CARRAIGE, SHE AND THE OLD WOMAND SHARED ONE LAST LOOK OF LOVE, FOR ONE ANOTHER AND THE ONE THEY HELD SO DEAR.  NO MORE QUESTIONS WERE ASKED, JUST AN ORDER WAS HEARD, GO NOW FIND HER FATHER AND BROTHERS.  THEY WERE IN THE CLEAR...

 

9/03/08

WINDY

© 2008 Windy


Author's Note

Windy
I have left this as a "cliffhanger", if you like it Please let me know and I may turn it into a "short series", telling the rest of the tale, or possibly at least adding a second "half" to finish it up. It's Your Call!! ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very Very good Windy. A cliffhanger eh? That it is...with the reader wondering what might happen next. But it seems a bit like risky business pushing the girl over a cliff. I wonder if maybe it couldn't be faked?
One small tip sweetie...you might want to do a spell check to put a little more polish to your story. But for the most part, it was a wonderful love story with a touch of mystery. And actually...I would love to see a happy ending in the second half...LOL.
Love/Liz/angelinmypocket

Posted 15 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A saddening story, and one can only hope that it ended with happily ever after, though I have to admit I tend to doubt it, but it would be nice. I liked the feel of the peace. Her jealousy, her worry that he might not come back for her, that he had left, and in truth he was saving her, risking his life, and in turn she did the same for him, her love came through just as his had. This really truly is a romantic a story as ever I have read and I enjoyed it very much, the morals, the hopes and the general delight I indulged in your words. A pleasure to read, thank you. I would like to read more!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Whatever you do, go on, go on, go on! If you stop now, I'll scream!

What a story, it has just about everything: great descriptions of ongoing emotions - the fear, suspicion, and of course, the characters. Whether it's intentional or not, many of your sentences are short and that builds up the pace of the tale.. between times there's a flow of content which really brings the piece alive.

Thanks so much for sharing.. now, get to the next part, PLEASE. :-)

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
No
this is a very lovely story, fantasy ridden and proverbial in its own way, written in a classical form that people's of many ages and background have learned to love and understand. i found a few grammatical errors, but that makes little difference in the overall impact of the story.
i thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you for sending this to me,
thank you for all of your wonderful reviews as well.
mary jane

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

GREAT WRITE WINDY I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU WRITE A STORY LIKE THIS.....SO GOOD THAT I WANT TO READ MORE...YOU DO LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE YOU HAVE A GREAT HAND FOR WRITING KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...KOODO'S AND GOD BLESS...

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ouch! OMG! What a very frightful experience! The setting feels like the early 1700's or something, i believe. Twas very romantic in the beginning, and kind of heartbreaking at the end, there. I do hope the two reunite soon, tho. Very suspenseful chapter. A few grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors, but twas a great beginning!! Nice job, and please continue it! :)

B.A.

Posted 15 Years Ago


So many twists and turns! I loved it!
It was so sad, and seemed so very likely to have happened.
There were a few usage/spelling errors, but they weren't really important.
Yoshi

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

oh this is so nice ,i know when a woman loves from the depth of her heart ,she will never let go ,she will have her love in her heart ,her emotions are so strong she can never be wavered away from her belief,i see some wonderful night cold and icy when she decided to leave with him no matter what dangers were behind ,it was so romantic they drew up together,vowing to keep close for the rest of their lives ,but as usual ,life and the really world is still there so the poor two heart must never stay unite ,the must be drawn apart ,so the tragic ending ,the beating to death of the lover and the tragic death of her ,the poor soul who defied the world for something beautiful she thought she might have ,but ended with her going down a cliff in a cols snowy day all for a love that is still forbidden ,i really loved it all ,just wonderful oh and i think you should go on with this ,its really amazing to read...

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really liked that. :] It had me sitting on the edge of my seat. I love the characters and I would love to see how this whole story plays out.

The only thing is just that there were some grammar/spelling errors... although I forget where they were exactly... [otherwise I would have pointed them out for you...]
Also... Don't forget to show, not tell. It's something that I find most writers have trouble with. For example, rather than writing, "She told him that she loved him," you could show the action of her speaking by saying "She looked up to him and whispered, 'I love you.'" You see what I mean?

But other than those few pointers, it was a great story. Loved the characters, loved the plot, loved the message. ;] Very nice.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it. You have great imagery here. The story keeps going and makes you want to know what happens as you feel for the characters. My thought was that it was a bi-racial love...which was definitely considered forbidden then. It's sad that she had to go through such length to protect him and suffer her own wounds to save them both as much as he suffered to protect her. Ah, true love! To others may not make sense until they know it. Keep going!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was fantastic Windy. A true work of art. The flow and the tale behind such a true harsh reality was wonderful. I just hope it doesn't end like romeo and juliet. I think I would probably cry. Fantastic work Windy.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1136 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on September 7, 2008

Author

Windy
Windy

AR



About
I'm married to an amazing man that also happens to be a writer! My heart belongs with him, our children and our grandchildren, they are all amazing. This is an "outlet" for me. I am not a w.. more..

Writing
What What

A Poem by Windy


Dissarray Dissarray

A Poem by Windy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


DYING DYING

A Poem by Windy


THINKING THINKING

A Poem by Windy


Me and My Dad Me and My Dad

A Story by Windy


peace and love peace and love

A Poem by Windy