Drifting

Drifting

A Story by Bri
"

Pondering many things at the beach

"
Lonely I sit drifting between the sound of the waves hitting the muddy packed sand on this over going beach. The roar of planes coming and going to lands that seem so far yet are so close. The dreams of all that are here finally coming true or realizing reality. Lost souls drifting precariously seeking and longing for adventure and new life. We are wandering and lost but some find hope and dreams which keep them going. For some it's a mere glimpse of hope that embodies them. The breeze waves and hugs your skin flowing like hands wrapping you in. Look, have a new perspective, open your eyes to the things unseen. Discover culture learn new ways. Love. Most importantly love. Longing for someone to love or more importantly missing the one who you let get away, slowly it takes over and awakens your soul, lets goosebumps rise and sends shivers of warm through your skin. The thought of the unknown collides with thought of adventure and longing to see more of this beautiful world have we live in.

© 2015 Bri


Author's Note

Bri
This is just a random spontaneous writing, just wanted to put it out there

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on October 28, 2015
Last Updated on October 28, 2015
Tags: Beach, vacation, love, life

Author

Bri
Bri

Canada



About
Hello, I write thing from random thoughts more..