Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(
"

Read and find out.

"

“Dove.” The word echoed in my head as I slept. The deep, husky voice of Azazel. “Little dove.” I rolled and rubbed my legs together uncomfortably as something between my legs throbbed. “Dooove,” Azazel dragged out the word. I moaned with the lust that I was feeling.

I felt a feeling of surprise that didn’t come from me. It was as if I was feeling someone else’s emotion. I’ve heard of other angels experiencing emotions from others, they were empathic angels and were usually guardian angels. Maybe that was what was happening to me now, because I was pretty sure I was feeling the emotion from Azazel.

There was a moment of silence, then Azazel whispered, “d****t.” He then cradled my head and pulled me close to him. I felt a huge wave of lust. It was both of ours. I opened my eyes to a black wall of hair.

“Azazel?” I murmured with my sleepy voice. I pushed him away to sit up, and then rubbed my eyes, stretched, and yawned. The blanket fell off me.

“Oh s**t,” Azazel whispered. “Hmm?” I asked, spooked. I couldn’t see the glow of Azazel’s red eyes anymore. I looked closer, my eyes adjusting,  and noticed the reason. Azazel’s eyes weren’t red anymore. They were black.

My heart started beating faster, and Azazel dropped his head. He rubbed his eyes, “get dressed,” he said. “I’m going to go to the bathroom real quick, then make you breakfast. You want pancakes?”

“Sure,” I said. “Umm, what do you mean get dressed? I am.” I looked down to proove it. Then I realized I was wearing see-through underwear. And they were wet. Had I peed in my sleep? It didn’t smell like it. I blushed, my face growing hotter and hotter. “Oh yeah. Gaia told me to wear this.” I said, my voice a low whisper. I was so embarrassed.

“I’ll talk to her about it. And, it’s almost time to do the vision.” Azazel said.

“Wait, you didn’t just get back?” I asked. He shook his head. “No. We wanted to let you sleep. Hell must be draining you. I’m sorry. Is there some way that angels gain energy, like demons?” he asked.

I thought for a minute. “Maybe praying?” I said hopefully. We both knew that God couldn’t help me down here in Hell, I was on my own. But maybe just talking to him, to let him know I was still alive, would help.

Azazel shrugged. “It’s worth a try,” he said, still kneeling down at the head of the bed. “Do you mind if I pray right now?” I asked. Azazel shook his head, his head still lowered. I took in a big breath of air, and began.

“Dear father, thank you for this day, this whole adventure that you set before me. Thank you for my friends and family, and for letting me meet new friends, even if they don’t agree with you. I ask if you would bless my friends Gaia and Azazel with warmth and happiness, for that’s all I want for them. Protect A’lial. Bless my vision today. Thank you so much. In the Lord’s name, Amen.”

“Amen,” Azazel spoke softly. It shocked me. I began to feel tears fall down my face. “Thank you for that, Azazel.” I said. He smiled up at me. “You sure do ask for a lot,” was his response. I huffed, then felt bad. “Do you think I’m being greedy?” I asked, worried. “No, no. I was just playing with you. It was a fine prayer. I bet God liked it.”

I blushed. “Thank you.” I said. Azazel stared at me for a moment, then asked, “I’m your friend?”

I shrugged uncomfortably. I was a little embarrassed and shy at that moment. “If you want,” I said. He smiled, then clapped excitedly. “Yay, my first friend,” he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. He gasped exaggeratedly. “Did you just roll your eyes? Wow. I didn’t even know angels could do that.” I giggled.

“But...friends don’t kiss, right?” he asked. I became serious, and stopped breathing. I stared into his eyes. His eyes were normal demon red. I didn’t know what he was trying to get at. All I could do was shrug uncomfortably. He stood up. “Alright, I’ll throw you some clothes, the most conservative I can find. I’m going to go to the bathroom and make you those pancakes.

As he stood fully, I noticed that a part of his pants stood out, like something under his pants was trying to push out. I stared at it.

“S**t,” Azazel said as he noticed it. He saw me noticing it too. He sighed, and put his hand over it as he walked over to the closet. I got my courage up finally, and asked, “What is that?”

He froze. “Let’s just say you’ll probably know what it is one day, but today is not the day. Alright?” A pile of clothes landed near me on the bed. Then he hurried into the bathroom.

“Why is everyone trying to protect me?” I whined. “Not right now!” Azazel growled with a loud, booming voice out of the bathroom door. “Not. Right. Now. I’m serious Clariana. I…” He searched for words. “I want to do bad things to you right now.”

“But why?” I sniffed. “Why would you hurt me?” He growled deep in his throat, “I wouldn’t!” The door slammed open. I flinched as he stalked towards me. He grabbed my hair with one fist and yanked back. I cried out in pain, but then he forcefully shoved my  mouth to his.

“Mmm,” I moaned. This had never happened to me before. I was so nervous, I didn’t know what to expect or do. Then I felt a wet, hot thing slide into my mouth. Oh God, it was his tongue. The part in between my legs began to throb again, and I moaned loudly. Azazel moaned with frustration as he pulled away, nipping my bottom lip a little. Finally he calmed as he rested his head against mine.

“That’s why I want to do bad things to you,” he whispered. I swallowed. He rolled back on his heels and stood up. The pointy thing in his pants was gone.

“Now put your damn clothes on,” he growled,  reminding me of the part between my legs. Then he walked out. I looked down; my panties were drenched.

****************************************************************************************************

After I had put on the low cut purple shirt, danced around excitedly to know that there was purple in Hell, and slipped on the black pants, I walked out of the bedroom. I also was wearing some flimsy underwear, but at least it wasn’t a string in between my butt like Gaia.

Gaia smiled at me from the kitchen as I walked towards the smell of pancakes. Pancakes would be my second food eaten since I’ve been to earth. I was starving, too. I hadn’t eaten all day.

Gaia ate another piece of pancake that she had cut into little squares. Azazel put down a plate with two pancakes, butter, and syrup in front of me. “For you,” he said silently.

Gaia stared at me as I sat down. Then she whispered, “what’s up with him?”

“Huh? How should I know? I haven’t been out here,” I said. What did she think I was, a psychic? “He’s been silent since he came out of your room,” Gaia explained.

I blushed. She glanced at my face, then over to where Azazel was cooking pancakes for himself, then back again. “What happened?” she demanded, suspicious.

“I kissed her,” Azazel said without hesitation. Gaia’s draw dropped. “Damn,” she said.

“Oh yeah, and why did you put her in that clothing?” He turned his narrow-eyed gaze to Gaia. She flinched. “Uh, you know, I just -”

“You were just trying to seduce me. But not for you. You wanted to see a little angel get fucked. Not happening.” He turned back to his pancakes. “S**t,” he muttered under his breath.

He was clearly upset. “What does f**k mean?” I asked. Gaia said, “nothing,” at the same time Azazel said “make love.” I gasped at Azazel.

“Yes, she wanted me to make love to you,” he said, gritting his teeth. I shook my head furiously. “No, Gaia. That should only happen after marriage,” I said frantically.

Azazel growled his frustration. “Oh my Lucifer!” he exclaimed. I flinched. “Damn. Putting this burning skillet on my face would be less painful and annoying.” I flinched in shock. “I’m that annoying?” I asked in a whimper. Azazel looked over at me and sighed.

“Honey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. I just need to get used to your angelic nature,” he said. Gaia’s mouth opened in shock. “Did you just apologize?” Gaia asked, mock surprised. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard you apologize.”

“Don’t get used to it,” Azazel shot back at her.

After that, I finished my pancakes quickly in silence. I wanted to get on with the vision. Gaia had finished, but Azazel took his time, like he was doing it on purpose to anger me. Finally, he finished and said, “well? Are we doing this vision or not?” I rolled my eyes.

“First, I need to put a barrier around Clariana. Clariana, I’m going to have to do this. I have to put a barrier around you because your spirit will travel through the borders of Hell and Earth. Limbo, apparently; what Azazel said. The protective barrier will be a force field around you; any negativity will just bounce off.”

Azazel and Gaia walked over to an empty spot in the living room. There was a bunch of stuff on the chair next to us; candles, crystals, herbs, incense, salt, even a big jug of purified water. Water!

“Stand right here. No, actually sit.” Gaia directed. “Get as comfortable as possible. All I’m going to do is use the ingredients to create the shield, ok? Don’t get nervous. If it’ll make you feel more comfortable, you can pray.”

“I’m as comfortable as can be,” I said, shoving away all the nervous jitters. Azazel kneeled in front of me. “I’ll be right here. I know you might think I don’t like you but...you’re my friend. And that means a lot to me.”

My eyes filled with tears, not of sorrow, but of peace and joy. I relaxed completely and smiled. “That means a lot to me, too.”

He smiled back, then switched places with Gaia. She was holding an adorned stick in her hand. “This is an ingredient for the force field,” she explained. She also had a vial of salt. “And this is for strength and protection. I’m going to pour it around you, ok?” I nodded.

“Salt, product of Earth, grant Clariana your strength and protection as she travels spiritually to her loved one.” I heard Azazel cough. Gaia poured all the salt on the floor, going around in a circle three times. Gaia whispered something, then soft, hypnotic music began to play. I closed my eyes, and thought of Azazel. I couldn’t be nervous, not now.

“Earth, I call upon you. Grant your powers of strength and stability to Clariana in her time of need.” Gaia poured another substance around me, but I was too deep in meditation to worry about what it was. I consciously felt everything around me, as if I were hyper aware. I smelled freshly cut grass and an herby smell. Gaia went around once this time.

“Air, I call upon you. Grant your powers of intelligence and rational thought to Clariana now in her time of need.” This time Gaia didn’t pour anything, but I smelled a smoky substance. Then I heard a rustling, as if wind was blowing through leaves on a tree. I felt a soft breeze.

“Fire, I call upon you. Grant your powers of passion and human spirit to clariana now in her time of need.” As she went around the circle, I didn’t smell anything, and she didn’t pour anything, but I felt a warmth creep through me. The kind of warmth that comes from love and happiness.

“Water, I call upon you. Grant you powers of emotion and mental healing to clariana now in her time of need.” Gaia poured water around the circle, and in my space of trees, wind, and warmth, there was now a gurgling river. I heard the rushing of the water flowing down a hill.
“Spirit, I call upon you, Gaia. Grant access to your bounty on Earth for Clariana’s spirit. Protect and watch over her as if one of your own. This I ask, as I will it, so mote it be.” This time, I felt a watchful presence as if God was watching over me.

“The circle is cast. You are between worlds.” Gaia was directly speaking to me. I didn’t reply. I heard her as if there was some sort of barrier between us; as if I was in another world than her.

“Before you travel, you need an anchor to get back. I will be your anchor. I need you to focus on your spirit. Your spirit is a bright, glowing purple sphere. It is brilliant and unique. Now, just as you focused on your spirit, I need you to focus on mine. Stay focused on yours at the same time.”

I visualized my soul at the center of my heart. Then I thought of hers. It had a string-like thing coming off it, the same substance as the soul.

“Now I need you to visualize a string coming from your soul and connecting with mine. The string is the same substance as the soul. Same color, same feel.

A string wriggled its way out and grew, attaching to Gaia’s string. There was a spark of light as they joined. Gaia gasped as if breath had been knocked out of her. I felt Gaia’s soul. It was almost as pure as mine, the only difference was she was human, not divine. She had never sinned? For some reason I doubted that. She was Pagan. That was a sin.

“I need you to follow my instructions,” Gaia demanded, “or this will not work. Now, think of Earth. Visualize it with all your might. The lush green hills. The horses. The people. Whatever reminds you of it. Whatever you love about it.”

I thought about the majestic sky, the brilliant sun, and the shape-shifting clouds. I thought about the bright colors. The things that reminded me of heaven even though they were so unalike.

“Now open your eyes,” Gaia instructed. I did. I was on Earth!

I looked around and was joyfully surprised. I was back at the church. This was not a visualization. I was actually here. It was night, so I could just go in, warn A’lial, and be on my way.

I walked up to the door and tried for the knob, but my hand went through. It shocked me, but I got over it quickly and walked through. I was in the main room. To the right of me was the service room, to the left our bedrooms.

I walked down the hall, heading for A’lial’s room when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I spun around. Michael was standing directly behind me. “Michael!” I said joyously.

“Don’t take one step closer, demon!” Michael commanded in a scary tone. My mouth fell open.

“Michael, it’s me! Clariana!” I reminded him. Why did he think I was a demon?

“If you are Clariana, how are you here right now? I saw you walk through the door. Through it!” he exclaimed.

“I am here to give A’lial a vision. It’s a warning,” I explained. Michael’s eyes narrowed, as if he didn’t believe me. Then something changed inside of him.

“A warning of what?” he asked cautiously. I shivered with fear of what I had to tell him. “Demons are coming.”

He just kept staring at me after I said it, not even a hint of surprise on his face. Then, “you’re too late.” Michael sighed. I stared at him in confusion, not comprehending what he was trying to get across. He looked down, his eyes full of sorrow, and motioned his hand for me to follow him.

Michael led me to A’lial’s room and slowly opened the door. There was chaos everywhere, as if a tornado had formed in the room. Blankets, sheets, and even a mattress were flung across the room. Paper had been flung everywhere, and when I looked closely I saw they were pages from the bible, ripped out.

Even the walls had been destroyed; wall paper was ripped off in shreds and there were holes everywhere.

But that wasn’t what made me freeze in horror so great that I wanted to puke. It was the splash of red that covered every surface. The bed, walls, floor...even ceiling were marked with crimson.

When I saw what was left of A’lial’s body I screamed and screamed and screamed.



© 2017 WitchyWiccan)0(


Author's Note

WitchyWiccan)0(
As a writer, i want to know the good, the bad, and the ugly of my writing. So there is no need to sugarcoat your reviews. Be brutal, be ruthless.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on November 23, 2017
Last Updated on November 23, 2017
Tags: The Descent, Angels, Demons, Wicca, Witches, Hell, Heaven, Lucifer, Satan, Azazel, Gaia


Author

WitchyWiccan)0(
WitchyWiccan)0(

Hampton, VA



About
Hello, my name is Nyxia Night, I am a Pagan High Priestess of the Lunar Night Coven. I am 18 years old, and live in hampton, VA. I write Short Stories, Novels, and nonfiction about myself and Paganism.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(