Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(
"

Religious abuse

"

I’m guessing word got around that I had become a Wiccan, because I had a lot of people  talk bad about me… to my face.

“Hey girl, I heard you were a witch. Witches are s***s, right?”

I glared at the guy who had spoken to me. “Uhh, no. Get away from me.” I said, brushing past him. He grabs my arm. “Hey, you need a taste of a Christian man.” He jeered. I yanked my arm away, scared. This had never happened to me before.

“Come on, girl.” He tried to turn me back around, but Kane caught him and pushed him away. “Stop it.” He growled.

“Oh, you’re that warlock. You know, magic isn’t real. Turn back to God so you don’t go to hell.” then the guy walked away.

When I got home, it became even worse. I was crying as I walked through the door, the pressure of all the bullying that day weighing heavily on me. My mom rolled her eyes, not even bothered that I was upset. “What’s wrong now?” She complained.

“Mom, I became a Wiccan yesterday and - “

“Wait, what?! A Wiccan?! You know what that is right? Wait until I tell your father about this.” She screamed.

I was shocked, but not too surprised. I had forgotten my family were strict Christians.

When my father came home and heard about it, he slapped me across the face.

“You are going to church, and you will be baptised in the name of the Lord this Sunday. I will let no child of mine become possessed or evil.”

I was locked in my room until sunday when we went to church. I was scared and there was no one that would help me or comfort me. I was dipped into the water, against my will. I had been “saved”. I still felt the same way, I still believed in Wicca, and that it was good. The only thing this baptism taught me was how wrong and hateful Christians were, They cared about no other but themselves. But I told my parents that I was better now, because I was deathly afraid of them.

But I didn’t know that there was far worse yet to come.



© 2018 WitchyWiccan)0(


Author's Note

WitchyWiccan)0(
re-uploading all chapters

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on April 12, 2018
Last Updated on April 12, 2018
Tags: Book of secrets, Penelope, Wicca, Religious abuse, Chloe


Author

WitchyWiccan)0(
WitchyWiccan)0(

Hampton, VA



About
Hello, my name is Nyxia Night, I am a Pagan High Priestess of the Lunar Night Coven. I am 18 years old, and live in hampton, VA. I write Short Stories, Novels, and nonfiction about myself and Paganism.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(