Chapter 12 in progress *SNEAK PEEK*

Chapter 12 in progress *SNEAK PEEK*

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(
"

Samhain

"

The day was Samhain, the holiday I had been waiting for since learning about it at Melanie’s birthday. Kane had left to pick up Melanie and Penelope. In my spare time while I was waiting for them to get home, I looked around the house. The house was not the same since when I first got there. The sign, pentacle, and elements were the same, but the colors were not.

The house had lost itself to the season. There was mostly black everywhere, but also with an accent of orange. The household altar cloth was black, and it had tiny pumpkins scattered around it. There was a day of the dead skull, and a statue of a Goddess I didn’t know, but with the three faces, I could guess. Hecate? I was probably wrong; I didn’t know most of the Gods, and especially not what they looked like.

There was a new black rug under the living room table, and a black and orange broom standing next to the altar. Almost everything was either black or orange, except for the walls. Those were a lavender shade. It surprisingly didn’t clash with the black and orange.

Then Kane came home. I got way too excited, and most of the excitement was for him. But then I saw Penelope and we both screamed and ran to each other in the way girls do when they haven’t seen each other in a while, except we had just seen each other at school yesterday. All of us had taken the day off from school for the sabbat.



© 2018 WitchyWiccan)0(


Author's Note

WitchyWiccan)0(
***SNEAK PEEK*** Wanting to be done with it sometime before Beltane.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! I love how your story is progressing! I am really enjoying it! I cannot wait to see it finished!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WitchyWiccan)0(

5 Years Ago

Awww thanks!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 12, 2018
Last Updated on April 12, 2018
Tags: book of secrets, Penelope, Wicca, Religious abuse, Chloe, Kane, Laura, Coven, Melanie, Fursnitalah, Samhain


Author

WitchyWiccan)0(
WitchyWiccan)0(

Hampton, VA



About
Hello, my name is Nyxia Night, I am a Pagan High Priestess of the Lunar Night Coven. I am 18 years old, and live in hampton, VA. I write Short Stories, Novels, and nonfiction about myself and Paganism.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(