Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(
"

I was kneeling down at the opening to the portal.

"
I was kneeling down at the opening to the portal. Demons and demonesses walking by peered at me when they thought I wasn’t looking. They also whispered about me, whether they thought I heard or not.
We were all on edge. We could all feel the shift in the atmosphere as reality was being morphed. An angel of light falling through realms and realities, being slowly contorted into a creature of darkness, would do that. It changed everything on a cosmic scale.
I was in a weird state of mind. I was seething, but at the same time I was numb. I was depressed. I was anxious. But most of the feelings weren’t really there, they were like echoes, or ghosts of feelings. I mostly just felt numb.
It was the sixth day since I’d been waiting here. She felt closer. Immensely closer, as if she were already here, sitting right next to me.
I looked up into the portal enclosure just in case. Of course she wasn’t here I chastised myself. There would have been more commotion.
The portal was enclosed, and not because of new angels falling through. That hadn’t happened since the beginning of time. No, it was because Lucifer liked to use it as a sort of “time-out corner” when his men acted up. For original demons, it was torture to be so close to heaven, to what used to be, but yet so far away. For some demons, though, it was torture because the fact that they were so close to heaven, which they despise. Some demons miss heaven, some demons despise it. Me? I couldn’t care less.


© 2019 WitchyWiccan)0(


Author's Note

WitchyWiccan)0(
I am trying something new. I have been focusing on getting some sort of audience, I want to publish this story sometime this year. I will be taking this story off of this website when the time comes, and whoever has commented on these posts will be messaged to be a beta reader. (Of the final product. Of course this is far from the final product, each of these chapters are the 1st edition, no editing done yet at all, etc.) The most helpful of beta readers will get a physical copy of the book, others will get the ebook version, all for free. Anyway, I want to try and see if I can get people to view/review these chapters. I will only post the full version of this chapter if I can get 70 more views (all around. I update my views everyday. I got 72 more views in 3 days, for example.) also, a review will count for 10 views. so for example, if I got 7 reviews, I would post the full chapter. If I got 6 reviews and 10 views, I would post the full chapter. If i got 60 views and 1 review, I would post the full chapter. And of course if i got 70 views, I would post the full chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on May 24, 2019
Last Updated on May 24, 2019
Tags: The Descent, Clarianna, Azazel, Gaia, demons, angels, pagan, wiccan, witch, God, Goddess, christian, hell


Author

WitchyWiccan)0(
WitchyWiccan)0(

Hampton, VA



About
Hello, my name is Nyxia Night, I am a Pagan High Priestess of the Lunar Night Coven. I am 18 years old, and live in hampton, VA. I write Short Stories, Novels, and nonfiction about myself and Paganism.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(